Reviews for Dark Veela
AuntieL chapter 67 . 6/17
Loved it! I’m interested to see how Molly reacts long term.
Lucy Maud Montgomery chapter 68 . 6/15
Love this
PowderPink73 chapter 68 . 6/15
This just gets better and better. Whenever there is a new chapter I binge read the whole thing from the beginning again. Looking forward to the next update!
Rav3nsRemorse chapter 68 . 6/13
Loved the update!
Moneneki chapter 68 . 6/12
AAAAAAAH I can't believe I missed two mails with updates from this fic! I reread it last year, nostalgic and kinda fearing that it would be left incomplete. I loved it as much as I did the first time I read it, and I am so happy to see the new chapters, I had anticipated so much reading about Ginny in the Nott castle! Hope you're safe too, pandemics are horrible :(
ErisMom chapter 68 . 6/12
I love this story so much reading your updates is an absolute joy. thank you for sharing more with the world.
Oh, give me a break. Of course it isn't Ginny's fault that she tried to kill someone. It's everyone else's fault. Why didn't they spend more time with her and make her feel extra special? Oh that's right...Ginny is a Griffyndor and they are never evil, bad people. The Boogyman made her do it.
I guess I'm wondering why Harry would consider taking Claudia to Grimmauld place. Don't the Potters own various properties? Also, you are going with the popular fanfiction idea that Harry inherited Grimmauld place from Sirius? Shouldn't the Black properties belong to Draco as the last male of the Black bloodline? I just don't believe that people who felt that blood was so important wouldn't have put something in place to prevent people not of their bloodline from obtaining their property/possessions.
Unless its just to let Severus himself get used to his new looks, I see absolutely no rational reason for him to be using a glamour now. Yes, his looks would be the talk of Hogwarts for a day or so but then it would be done. He was under a spell and eventually everyone in Britain will know that . Suck it up and get over it.
So that means that the Princes must have been invited too. And refused to come. Let there be justice in the future and have Severus inherit all of their monies/titles because there is no one else left.
JustNo chapter 68 . 6/9
I don't remember. Is there possibly a Prince fortune now waiting for Severus? And what about the estates of the death eaters who died and have no living relatives? Did the ministries seize those assets? And if so, did they do the same thing for the members of the 'light' side who had no immediate relatives?
LRSev chapter 68 . 6/9
I agree with the other reviewer. Ginny has been given the equivalent of a slap on her wrist. Boo Hoo. She is in a castle where there is an army of elves to wait on her. So she can't leave until she changes. That is nothing. It's as if Dumbledore was still alive and well and assigning 'punishment' to his Griffyndors. On the other hand, the vow that Lucius was forced to take threatens the lives of his family. But I guess as long as Molly and Ginny, the slut, are still treated like delicate little flowers, that is all that matters. I could just scream when people Hermione or Severus who they had not problem putting down in public continue to turn the other cheek. I'd love to see some real consequences for Dumbledore's crew for once.
AmieraAmos chapter 68 . 6/9
loved it update with a few more chapters please
I can’t wait for the next chapter this is a fun story
So Ron says he is sorry after years of bigotry and hatred and all is right in the world and the sun is now shining and isn't he just wonderful and how much he has grown and he is a Griffyndor so that is that. Uhhhh...No. If he continues on this path for the next few years and not just when he gets something from doing it, then maybe I'll believe he has really changed. I see he is still calling Lucius poncey to Lavender after stuffing his face at his table. Typical Weasley. Do as I say...not as I do.
3,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »