Reviews for Dark Veela
cinnamin chapter 63 . 5/18
This was amazing and I hope you update soon. I'm so curious about what will happen when the veela's come. Mostly because I can't wait to see how severe and lucius destroy them. I'm also curious about how Ginny will recover. Seriously, please update.
Jessicaanderic12 chapter 41 . 5/17
Love it
cofybianva chapter 63 . 5/12
Ive just reread this story and am struck by how artfully done it is.

Im excitsd to see what clarities everyone has gained, and what they have lost to the soul magic. Overall i love this story.
excessivelyperky chapter 56 . 5/5
Delightful filler chapter. And we all know that everyone will love him and let him play reindeer games simply because his appearance has changed to show what he was really like all along. Yes, people are that shallow (that's why Rowling made Voldemort so ugly. If he'd stayed Tom Riddle, people would have liked him too much).
ravenclaw197 chapter 1 . 4/29
I’ve never read a fanfic that made me like the malfoys at all. This, this changed things. You’ve been updating a story for 10 years now, a story that I binged in 3 days. I’d love to see how you end this, I’m sure it’ll be as lovely as the rest of it has been.
Hetty chapter 20 . 4/22
It's beautefull.i like IT
This is the best fanfic I’ve ever read, I love your different take on the Malfoys. I hope you update soon!
Kallanit chapter 41 . 4/13
I'm taking advantage of lockdown to reread this wonderful story, and I have to wonder if at some point Hermione might be invited to join the Order of Athena. At first I was surprised Minerva wasn't a member, but then I considered that Minerva has her own long-standing prejudices and allowed herself to believe too blindly in Dumbledore for far too long. Hermione is younger and therefore more adaptable, as she's already demonstrated in the way she's become so open to learning about Slytherin and Pure-blood ways since the war. Luna is another one I can see becoming a member of this Order in the future.
I don’t want Hermy to be manipulated. That’s not a sound place to build a real relationship off of.
The pure bloods aren’t so innocent either you can’t fault a muggle born for being raised by Dumbledore’s logic
Yesss Luna
Moneneki chapter 63 . 4/6
Hello, I've just re-read the whole fic, and it's really impressive. I love the story, the characters and the developement. Thank you for writing it!
sapphire2994 chapter 63 . 3/25
Goodness I loved this so much. This was an absolute delight to read! As much as I would love to see this finished, there is enough closure in here for me to be happy with what's been written. Thank you so much for this
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 8 . 3/21
Love the story, hope you continue it.
Please start updating again