Reviews for Dark Veela
Pennieyoung chapter 49 . 5/22
Love it, love it, love it. Need more please
Taniadanoff chapter 49 . 5/20
Amazing story!
flora.klein.7 chapter 49 . 5/20
Great story and amazing imagination.
I love it !
When is the next chapter ?
ruby2360 chapter 49 . 5/15
Quite the twist
ZeBubble chapter 49 . 5/7
Update please! That's a horrible cliff hanger!
lavender.lady1066 chapter 18 . 5/7
I adore the way Narcissa plays on Hermione's growing feelings for Severus.
oasis.empress chapter 25 . 5/6
Oh wow. I am really enjoying how you show the Malfoys starting to really think of Hermione as family. Lucius must truly be rethinking, re-framing his world-view to do so much pondering. He's taken her into his heart, his family.
oasis.empress chapter 24 . 5/6
This story is so well crafted. I love it.
Danikae chapter 49 . 5/6
I love it of course and cant wait for more.
StephaniePm chapter 49 . 5/5
Such a great story so far! Please update soon. :)
raven.black1 chapter 9 . 5/4
I feel for Arthur. He's got a tough situation on his hands. On the one hand he must be so proud of the things Harry, Hermione and Luna have achieved. On the other, he is grieving, not only for the son that's died and the friends he's lost, but also to see the blindness, the pettiness of his surviving family and his wife especially. At least he can be proud of Bill and Fleur.
raven.black1 chapter 8 . 5/4
Poor Severus, I think he was a bit taken aback at Narcissa's delight in finding him someone. Enjoyed seeing this side of the Slytherins.
raven.black1 chapter 7 . 5/4
I really enjoyed the way you had Kingsley realise that the three weren't just opportunistic, but smart and looking clearly at the future too.
SirenWrage chapter 19 . 5/4
Oh man. I really hope the Weasly crew gets the help they need. It would be a damn shame for them to stay forever assholes. Lol.
SirenWrage chapter 17 . 5/4
That was a very spicy scene. Loved it.
2,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »