Reviews for Dark Veela
heloise.spencer chapter 19 . 29m
Molly and Ginny are so nasty. Glad Harry's seeing that displayed.
heloise.spencer chapter 18 . 47m
Orchids are something I've always associated with the purebloods, like white fluffy cats that they sit around stroking :)
heloise.spencer chapter 17 . 52m
Sounds like a typical over-the-top Malfoy dinner party. Love the interaction between Hermione and Snape.
gottaloveva chapter 49 . 5h
I love this story, and I hope to read more soon! :-)
weasley1 chapter 14 . 22h
Hermione and Severus always work as a couple, no matter the reason behind them coming together.
weasley1 chapter 13 . 8/3
Plotting Slytherins are so cute. Love your version of Narcissa.
weasley1 chapter 12 . 8/3
Arthur's got a battle on his hands if Molly, Ron and Ginny aren't listening to what the Order has to say about their Darkness.
SeverusSnapeFan38310 chapter 49 . 8/1
I really hope you continue this story it's really good
minerva4 chapter 21 . 7/31
I love that she is the brave one in many ways in their relationship. She is the leader, teacher. She is showing him what love is.
minerva4 chapter 20 . 7/31
That he is willing to settle for attraction is so sad. He doesn't think he's capable of loving and being loved. But at least he is doing all he can to win her.
minerva4 chapter 19 . 7/31
I'm so glad Harry's thinking now. He's not blinded by lust or need. He knows that breaking up with Ginny is going to cause trouble for his female friends, but he's seeing Ginny as she is now, mired in Darkness.
minerva4 chapter 18 . 7/31
Nothing for Andromeda. I know she's not a materialistic person, but surely it must hurt, even now to know that her sister left her nothing.
minerva4 chapter 17 . 7/31
I'm hungry. And not just for food :)
minerva4 chapter 16 . 7/31
I'm so moved by the way Lucius and Hermione are interacting. There's real growth in their relationship. This is not just politics, this is them, negotiating how they are going to go on in the future.
snazzieshazzie chapter 49 . 7/28
Oh please finish, it's amazing. *****
2,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »