Reviews for Dark Veela
BratGirl1983 chapter 55 . 6/27
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
excessivelyperky chapter 43 . 5/24
Nicely done! I'm so glad that Severus and Hermione are happy together, the way they ought to be. The Malfoys have been good for both of them.

Harry has grown up, too, and I wish him luck with the Ministry. He'll need it. Though if he were to ask Lucius, he would say to keep his friends close and the Fudges closer-yes, the Fudges are leeches, but sometimes they are useful.

Luna needs someone who will treat her like a princess. Julius will likely learn that if he tries to keep her any kind of prisoner, though, she'll slip through his hands like the water lily she is.
nacy3451 chapter 55 . 5/14
Please update soon
Love this
TheEngineerGirl chapter 55 . 4/22
Such an amazing story I can't wait to see how bill heals ginny and how Severus deals with being a veela (I think it is going to be hilarious)
LittleMulattoKitten chapter 10 . 4/14
whoops. the mobile app is so finicky! i wanted to tell you that this is very good so farplease ignore my typo review, haha.
LittleMulattoKitten chapter 10 . 4/14
y
DarkViolet7258 chapter 55 . 3/28
Can't wait for next chapter's update
First of all let me tell you, I simply love this fanfiction. You are an amazing writer indeed! I was a little dissapointed thar Severus didn't even propose but handled it more like some kind of buisness... made me really sad. And I feel like they never talk, not really at least. He doesn't open up at all and I feel like Hermoine doesn't have say. What Severus says has to be done. That isn't right for a relationship. He says he wants no sex so she has to accept that - understandable. He never explains himself though and then Hermoine has to apologise even though she is definitely not at fault all alone. He's too!
Still I really like where your taking this story and looking forward to reading more
X
ItsSnape chapter 38 . 3/23
The intricacies of the ritual are just so believable and amazingly written! Great chapter!
snazzieshazzie chapter 55 . 3/19
I love it. please can we have more.
Holy Hannah chapter 55 . 3/18
It just gets better and better. Thank you.
ItsSnape chapter 17 . 3/18
I love where this fic is going. Can't wait to read more chapters with more romance! The only constructive criticism I have is the following two things- some characters (i.e. Ron) speak much more formally than I think they should, and the first 6 or 7 chapters seem to be more of an explanation than a story telling. All in all, this is an amazing story so far, and I'm so glad that you are still updating it so many years after first posting it!
S chapter 55 . 3/10
For some reason, I've put this story off for years. Your first few chapters were a little rough and that may have turned me off when I was younger.

But now..now I see what I've been missing. So happy you've continued to write seven years later and it's been a pleasure seeing your writing transform.
StormAz chapter 55 . 3/11
I am so happy with this story and the way it's turning out. Please continue it (as soon as possible please).
I keep re-reading it each time it's updated!
Thanks for not abandoning it.
3,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »