Reviews for Dark Veela
Muggles chapter 43 . 3/30
This story is so unique. I hope you keep writing it!
Hotgirlow chapter 43 . 3/21
Love this story update soon please
BookFinder chapter 43 . 3/15
This is adorable! yay for Luna finding someone of her own! can't wait for the next update.
This is so good!
You are an amazing writer!
( I am horrible writing in enghish, it's not my first language, so forgive the possible spelling erros!)
Yes...love it!
I think i will like it...!
Angels-heart1 chapter 43 . 2/28
Great chapter! It was perfect. Can't wait to read more.
I love the luna/julius pairing and I think luna deserves a hot guy like him,i also pray it works out between them.i love harry and everything and have read harry luna pairings but in this story she is better suited for julius.i know that this is not a very good reason but luna is royalty and she should be with someone like julius instead of a soupmaker and I just somehow know that julius will love luna to death and cherish her better than harry could.
Love the story please update it soon.
Mu-Nition chapter 43 . 1/27
I'm... not sure how I feel about this chapter. I like the whole concept of Slytherin does not equate to evil, but was really rooting for Harry (who you write wonderfully) and don't really empathize with rich playboys. Also, it kind of feels like everything is turning out too squeaky clean.

I really enjoyed the story so far, but it feels like in the past few chapters things are getting wrapped up to neatly and quickly when compared to the earlier ones, where the process seemed to be a gradual one.
ilovefireyredheads chapter 43 . 1/24
Love it! Update again soon!
Vipertongue chapter 43 . 1/9
So good. I just started reading your story two days ago and coulddnt stop till I finished. I especially liked how you turned it around and made the weasleys the bad guys. I really got a laugh out if that. Im just wondering now who your going to make minister of magic...
ruby2360 chapter 43 . 12/27/2013
I think it is nice for Luna have happy ending aswell
Cherry-Hime-chan chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Love possessive Snape!
Cherry-Hime-chan chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
I'm very glad that Ron and ginny and molly aren't over goldened. I love the luna-royalty twist!
Cherry-Hime-chan chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Ah, Draco finally starts to see the real world for what it is and not for what he imagined and would like it to be. I hope that more people start to realise Hermione's real importance and significance as her own person and not just Harry's friend. I always love to see it when Hermione is given rightfull justice for using her intelect to act and keep Harry and Ron alive.