Reviews for Dark Veela
Calindy chapter 59 . 11/27
Ron learning about love from Snape. Hee!
Dena Gray chapter 59 . 11/21
i absolutely adore your character development and the way you work them through their emotions. love love love!
MissusGages chapter 59 . 11/19
Absolutely fantastic story! Can’t wait to read more!
Aflibble chapter 59 . 11/17
Still love it, I am sure all of the players in this have some very hard truths to look over in the next few chapters but Ron, and his mom will have the worst of it.
Bentears chapter 59 . 11/16
Great to see Ron's redemption begining. Cant wait to see where you take me next in this story.
nacy3451 chapter 59 . 11/14
I love it
Angel JJK chapter 59 . 11/14
Interesting. Til next time.
Kallanit chapter 59 . 11/14
That was an interesting chapter. You built up the suspense very nicely, as it seemed until the end that Ron had given into the darkness, that the darkness had taken him over during the ritual to save Hermione. I was getting worried, until we saw he'd worked through it and come out the other side. Ron is usually portrayed as a very shallow character, so it was fascinating to see him being so self-aware and honest about himself. It'll be interesting to see where you take him from here.
FLBanshee chapter 59 . 11/13
Glad to see you updating again. RL getting in the way of creativity really blows.
Sampdoria chapter 59 . 11/14
So happy for the update. Ron will never be among my favorite characters, but I am glad you have him see some light.
DutchGirl01 chapter 59 . 11/13
Really liked this chapter, can't wait for more.
Mystical G Panther chapter 59 . 11/13
update really soon!
daughterofdarkness87 chapter 59 . 11/13
Fantastic chapter as always!Thank you for continuing to update
AuntieL chapter 59 . 11/13
I love this! I'm so happy to see Ron being introspective and using his brain. I'm glad you could redeem him from where he was headed. 3
klo chapter 59 . 11/13
Many, many thanks for this update.

I have hoped you would continue with this - I have wondered about several of the twists and turns, including what will happen to the truly-always-annoying Ron and the not-surprisingly-awful Ginny.

I have truly enjoyed the many variations of your story and I hope we hear from you again soon!
3,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »