Reviews for Dark Veela
Bec chapter 57 . 7/15
Please update I really love this story I keep re-reading it over and over again! So again please update
cruciatuscursed chapter 57 . 7/11
I absolutely love what I've read so far. It's such a unique storyline and wonderfully written
alexaguamenti chapter 51 . 7/11
I absolutely ADORE this story. It's brilliant and original; I've never read anything like it before. I do have two questions, though:
1. Where's Charlie Weasley?
2. Why don't they use priori incantatum on Ginny's want to find the spell she used?
Just two thoughts; no criticism from me. Keep up the amazing work and thank you for writing this!
Chantal9 chapter 2 . 7/10
Oh, a complicated web of darkness stemming from love! That's so sad! Now, Severus has to either find true love that comes along in the way that breaks the curse or produce an heir so that the next generation can try again to save the souls of their ancestors. No pressure! Severus Snape definitely has his work cut out for him!
Chantal9 chapter 1 . 7/10
Brilliant idea for a story! This is a first for me in 13 years of reading HP fanfiction, so I'm really excited to jump on board for this ride!
Cori1891 chapter 57 . 7/9
I am so pleased I found this story! I really enjoyed it. It is an original concept. I hope you update soon!
celticangelheart chapter 1 . 7/8
Please finish this story! It's conceptually brilliant!
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. It was very realistic to the original and moved along wonderfully.
mugglemommy chapter 57 . 6/23
I just read this once again from Start to Current ending. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love what you're building here. The more complicated/fun to read relationship between Lucius and Arthur is going to be a blast. You make the Slytherins multi-dimensional and real. I can't wait to see where you take this and what happens to Ginny along the way. I am eagerly awaiting your next installment.
rowena8 chapter 38 . 6/16
Loved it. The fall of rose petals is so romantic.
weasley1 chapter 57 . 6/13
I'm guttered that you've not updated yet.
weasley1 chapter 56 . 6/13
This story is so fabulous :)
weasley1 chapter 55 . 6/13
I don't want them to just go easy on Ginny because she's a Weasley.
weasley1 chapter 49 . 6/13
Poor Hermione. What has Ginny done?
weasley1 chapter 48 . 6/13
Ginny is so much worse than anyone could imagine.
3,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »