Reviews for Dark Veela
Nunes chapter 1 . 6/26
Boa Tarde

Por favor continue essa história
Deus abençoe sempre
excessivelyperky chapter 68 . 6/10
Hohenzollern isn't a name that would fly really well in any French society (they still remember the Treaty of Versailles and what led up to it).

As for Ginny, she has the Gryffindor disease of knowing that whatever she does is right, and is very puzzled that those rules are suddenly gone. After all, the rest of the Weasleys pretty much feel the same way, but they're being rewarded.

One can only hope that future Gryffindors will not believe that a Crucio is 'gallant', but since Minerva is in charge of them, well, who knows?
excessivelyperky chapter 67 . 6/10
So all the Malfoys and Weasleys are working together to dump on Lavender.

Whee.

But hey, that's the magical world for you...right?
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/7
Dear Kitty:

Aren't all veela Dark, when you get right down to it? I mean, we all know in general what side folklore's non-human seducers are on, and Rowling did her best to make her veela sinister and uncanny without breaking the tone of the one scene where we actually saw them. ("And that, boys, is why you should never go for looks alone!") Yes, Fleur's all right, but then Fleur's three-quarters human, and there's no reason to suppose that her grandmother played any part in giving her her moral compass. All in all, I should have thought that a dark veela was a much more straightforward and commonplace thing than this Anti-Veela concept you've concocted here - and, honestly, a more interesting one as well, at least to me.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
mugglemommy chapter 69 . 6/1
Just spent the holiday weekend re-reading this. It seems that no matter how many times I read it, I love it even more. Fingers are crossed that there is an update in the wings. There is so many loose ends and I can't wait to see what direction everything falls. I'm nervous to see what kind of drama Lavender is creating and seeing if the Witch Weekly article really makes it look like sour grapes. I can't wait to see Severus and Lucius destroy Claudia's family. That should be really fun to read. I can't picture anything cordial happening there. Is there a romance for Percy on the horizon? How is life going to work out for Hermione's dad? Will Winky get to take care of him? Will Harry and Claudia be the wedding of the century? Will it mess with Draco's nuptials? I can't wait for Hermione and Severus to be able to let their relationship be known. How will the world handle that? And of course, the Ginny situation. How much worse can that get? So much is happening. Please feed your muse and let us enjoy your talents. Sending hugs and inspiration your way!
Felicia Gibson chapter 69 . 5/20
It's so good! This was a hell of a cliffhanger
excessivelyperky chapter 66 . 2/28
Great chapter! But I hope that the Malfoys do something for Lavender and not just to her-Ron isn't exactly blameless here, but they seem to think he is because he's a member of the family now. Of course, Ron is never a climber for accepting Malfoy assistance, oh noes!

I absolutely love 'I see no difference'. Even Filius' finest work is helpless against true love.
Fullmetalkitsuna chapter 19 . 2/26
Loving this fanfic. Thank you for writing this
Naoruth chapter 5 . 2/20
Parsnip in a Cornish pasty?! What a travesty
I miss your updates! I love this story! Can't wait to read more of it!
excessivelyperky chapter 65 . 2/16
I can understand why Lavender is upset; it does look like Ron is dumping her for higher connections. The only cure for that is for her to find someone who loves her the way she deserves.

But for now, she's going to sharpen her knives on Ron. He almost sorta kinda deserves it.
excessivelyperky chapter 64 . 2/3
Yes! Claudia is just learning how to be her own person-and in many ways, so is Narcissa. All these rites tested her, too, and she was not found wanting.

Narcissa is ready to grow beyond her years-long role, and can't wait.
rere97maui chapter 40 . 1/28
I recant my question, I absolutely adore this depiction of Hermione and Severus.
rere97maui chapter 39 . 1/28
What about the traditions Narcissa told Hermione to perform when she lost her virginity to Severus? Did the High Magic and the Soul Bond negate/superimpose the effect it would have?
AnotherDayAboveThisEarth chapter 22 . 1/17
I haven't read a fic where her parents go full fundamentalist church people. Might be the saddest way for it to go aside from them being dead and she didn't know honestly.
3,874 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »