Reviews for Dark Veela
Guest chapter 62 . 6/10/2021
Unless its just to let Severus himself get used to his new looks, I see absolutely no rational reason for him to be using a glamour now. Yes, his looks would be the talk of Hogwarts for a day or so but then it would be done. He was under a spell and eventually everyone in Britain will know that . Suck it up and get over it.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/10/2021
So that means that the Princes must have been invited too. And refused to come. Let there be justice in the future and have Severus inherit all of their monies/titles because there is no one else left.
JustNo chapter 68 . 6/9/2021
I don't remember. Is there possibly a Prince fortune now waiting for Severus? And what about the estates of the death eaters who died and have no living relatives? Did the ministries seize those assets? And if so, did they do the same thing for the members of the 'light' side who had no immediate relatives?
LRSev chapter 68 . 6/9/2021
I agree with the other reviewer. Ginny has been given the equivalent of a slap on her wrist. Boo Hoo. She is in a castle where there is an army of elves to wait on her. So she can't leave until she changes. That is nothing. It's as if Dumbledore was still alive and well and assigning 'punishment' to his Griffyndors. On the other hand, the vow that Lucius was forced to take threatens the lives of his family. But I guess as long as Molly and Ginny, the slut, are still treated like delicate little flowers, that is all that matters. I could just scream when people Hermione or Severus who they had not problem putting down in public continue to turn the other cheek. I'd love to see some real consequences for Dumbledore's crew for once.
AmieraAmos chapter 68 . 6/9/2021
loved it update with a few more chapters please
Guest chapter 68 . 6/6/2021
I can’t wait for the next chapter this is a fun story
Guest chapter 67 . 6/6/2021
So Ron says he is sorry after years of bigotry and hatred and all is right in the world and the sun is now shining and isn't he just wonderful and how much he has grown and he is a Griffyndor so that is that. Uhhhh...No. If he continues on this path for the next few years and not just when he gets something from doing it, then maybe I'll believe he has really changed. I see he is still calling Lucius poncey to Lavender after stuffing his face at his table. Typical Weasley. Do as I say...not as I do.
Grovek26 chapter 68 . 6/8/2021
Excellent chapter
Lisa chapter 68 . 6/5/2021
I am so excited to see you writing another chapter. I hope you are doing well. I decided to reread the whole story from the beginning so I didn’t miss anything and I very much enjoyed rereading it. I’m guessing that Johanna is Claudia’s supposedly much prettier and more talented older sister who is apparently quite full of herself?
TheLadyBookworm chapter 17 . 6/7/2021
I think I just had an anime-like noise bleed from that last chapter! Holy... just! (**)’ I mean if I were in Hermione’s place ⁎᷀ົཽˍ̮ ᷀ົཽ⁎ I think I just melted into a puddle on the floor.
Nellyqt chapter 68 . 6/6/2021
Loooove it. Please, update soon
RemisGrl chapter 68 . 6/6/2021
oh no Johanna, you don't! Claudia will put you in your place, you just wait
sapphire2994 chapter 68 . 6/6/2021
I'm so glad you're continuing this story! This had such amazing potential from the start, and you've used it beautifully. Based on what we've seen in the books and movies, one couldn't have imagined these characters in the scenarios they're in now, but you did a wonderful job of slowly helping them evolve and grow in a way that feels natural. I've truly enjoyed this and look forward to where you take this in the future!
Guest chapter 67 . 6/4/2021
Yay another update!
Lucyole chapter 68 . 6/6/2021
Good 2 chapters, Narcissa is amazing and knows what to do and bring back the glory of the Malfoy's and help Ron and Percy as well, The Hohenzollern won't get what they are after in Britain at least I have a feeling they will get the opposite of what they want to accomplish there. More please *cookies for inspiration and the great work*
3,891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »