Reviews for Dark Veela
AnotherDayAboveThisEarth chapter 22 . 1/17/2022
I haven't read a fic where her parents go full fundamentalist church people. Might be the saddest way for it to go aside from them being dead and she didn't know honestly.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/10/2022
This is probably the best body of work that I have read this past year, thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us . It’s been a rough couple of years but you are helping. Thank you ️

Rusty Hava
toriashley chapter 38 . 12/8/2021
i guess I'm confused by this chapter. did they just get "married"/soul bound for their engagement ceremony? or is that how an engagement ceremony is supposed to work?

or is she entirely supposed to become mistress of the house at her engagement?
just confused. hopefully it'll make sense to me in the chapters to come
Silk Voice and Curls chapter 1 . 11/26/2021
I really want to read it now... but I must refrain until this is finished, please don't abandon this...
StormAz chapter 62 . 11/5/2021
Every time you add a chapter, I seriously have to re-read the story from the start. It's not a complaint, far from it .. the story is so good .. and so much fun .. it's the only way to get the right effect!
excessivelyperky chapter 63 . 10/26/2021
Oh, dear. Both of them love each other and Hermione, but both want entirely different things.

Something's got to give, and I'm afraid the two will end up splitting apart to remain whole.
AerynS chapter 69 . 10/23/2021
This tale of yours is a gem. It has everything I like in a story including intrigue. Can't wait until the next chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 62 . 10/22/2021
Good chapter. I like gradually decreasing the glamour on Snape-rather like what was done in the first Nanny McPhee movie. Besides, with a really sudden change, people will think his new look *is* a glamour.

And Roger Granger will be a good representative for the Muggle portion of Malfoy's business empire.
excessivelyperky chapter 61 . 10/22/2021
The schmoozing is so thick from all parties I am reminded of the phrase from My Fair Lady: "He oiled his way across the floor" (Slughorn, probably).

Seriously, I haven't seen such a delightful combination of beauty and BS since...well, since ever, actually.

Well done!
Dianne9577 chapter 69 . 10/17/2021
Love it. Eagerly awaiting further developments!
ToniOcean chapter 69 . 10/13/2021
I love how your characters grow and change! Ron is on his way to becoming a kind and responsible man. It's a relief.

As Claudia's family come closer, I can hear the theme song to the movie 'Jaws', or perhaps the 'Imperial March' from the Star Wars movies. There is something intense, but it's not all about beauty, as much as they might like us to think.

***
Thank you for continuing to write! This is still one of my very favorite stories.
Aiyanna Clearwater chapter 69 . 10/10/2021
I can't wait until they realize that the daughter that they underestimated is courting Harry Potter! Suck it, losers! Great chapter! :D
FrancineHibiscus chapter 40 . 10/8/2021
What is your doctorate in? I still have dreams of getting mine, bit I am Old, and will have to be content with two master's degrees.
FrancineHibiscus chapter 29 . 10/8/2021
Ginny is so short sighted, Harry has a massive vault full of gold!
FrancineHibiscus chapter 20 . 10/8/2021
I forgot how much excellent FOOD is in this story! And I love how everyone is just happily using each other, and it's all good!
3,890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »