Reviews for After Breakfast
mannu-minnie chapter 1 . 2/18
LOVELY STORY.
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
It's been close to a year since I read a fanfic, today when I was looking for an inspiration
for my story, I stumbled on to this fic.
It's wonderfully written, the comic timing was absolutely spot on. However, I definitely would have loved to read more about Ron and Harry's relationship outside canon.
Of course, that's just me craving for more.
Congrats on yet another great one-shot!
Fugacity chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
WOW! I've read quite a few stories that included a Harry speech or toast at Ron and Hermione's wedding. This is by FAR the best one I've read. Funny in-jokes that would have sailed over the heads of the Muggle relatives and a great capturing of those things that made Ron a great man worth of Hermione.

Kudos for a well written piece of work!
DarthGranola chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
So much feels!
TherSia chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This is sooooo beautiful!
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I loved the secret joke about the famous friend that the muggles didn't get. Harry's speech was lovely and the wedding sounded beautiful.
Thanks for writing this! You are one of my favourite writers in fanfiction.

Connie.
Captain Mandar chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Beautiful! I absolutely love this story. I almost cried a couple times. I loved Harry's speech it was magnificent and so was Ron's and 's. I love that you had all the Hogwarts people there and especially McGonagall being there it never would have occurred to me that she would be there but now that I think about it I realize she would be along with Harid and Kingsley. I love how you wrote Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Arthur, Molly, George, Percy, Charlie, Luna, McGonagall and all the rest I may have forgot to name. Over all I just really love this fic. And I'm really wishing for a Harry/Ginny wedding with an Arthur, and Ron speech.
17 Hope chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This was a brilliant story. I've never understood why so many people hate Ron - I personally love his funny, cute and brave personality. I hate it when people forget what he's done because sure there were some things like leaving during DH but he was the one that almost killed himself at 12 during the chess game. You've captured these sorts of things beautifully and I really love it. I also like how he needs to be prompted during his speech and the references to a famous person doing the wedding speech were so good. Harry's speech was brilliant and made me. All up it was an incredible fic.
laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Abosultely beautiful- I really, really loved this little one-shot, great job!
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Now you need to do ron's speech for Harry's wedding!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
loved this and im patiently waiting for harry/ginny's wedding
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You made me cry! Which is good. What a wonderful seen that you captured, very heartfelt and a nice reminiscence of Ron and Hermione finding each other. Well done :-)
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Nice little (well, not so little) story. I think you got it about right! Well done!
Isilarma chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I love this. Ron's speech was great; I can just see Hermione having to prompt him, and I really liked Harry's best man speech. Ron is so under-rated in fanfiction, so it's really good to see Harry telling everyone, including Ron, just how important he is. All the characterisations were perfect, I really liked the glimpses of Harry and Ginny's relationship, and it was written very well.
rskanumuri chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Tears in the eyes as i type this..