Reviews for After Breakfast
pottermind chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
this story is so beautifully written I love it so much! thank you for sharing your stories
Julivadi chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
...And not a single word about magic! Very nicely written, beautifully described, makes you want to stand up and drink the toast with them.
I have only just found your stories today and my word, you have been a prolific writer. I am going to enjoy reading all of your stories. How can I put this?
Sod the housework, we're having a take-away tonight.
Right then, feet up, nice cup of tea,

CAUTION - READING! - DO - NOT - DISTURB!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Well done (by Harry and you). I like how he translated things to muggle wording and was able to acknowledge his fiancée in the process.
mamahd chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I was sent here by one of your fans, I dont know her ff name but she is called Alice and she recently lived in the UK for a while, perhaps you know her? Anyway, getting to the point, I wanted to say how glad I am that she pointed me in your direction. I absolutely loved this one shot, and Im not usually a fan of oneshots as I am always left wanting more, by this was a perfect, stand alone story that had everything in. I caught a glimpse of a review before reading this that said you had made them laugh and cry and you did the same to me. You had me giggling through my tears on more than one occassion. Im also not usually a fan of Romione but this is I thoroughly enjoyed, so thank you! Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. I really enjoyed reading this and plan to read more of your work just as soon as ive made myself another cup of tea. Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Read this for the first time today and it was so great! It made me laugh and cry so thank you for taking the time to write this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
D'awwww
journey826 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Awwww, it was soo sweet and beautiful! I enjoyed it, thank you!
natalieeannee chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Nice summary Harry gave in his speech! I appreciated all the jokes about bossy / "Ron's right more than Hermione thinks he is"
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Perfect. Oh, that was... Just perfect!
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Very sweet.
patronus1234 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Very nice
mannu-minnie chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
LOVELY STORY.
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
It's been close to a year since I read a fanfic, today when I was looking for an inspiration
for my story, I stumbled on to this fic.
It's wonderfully written, the comic timing was absolutely spot on. However, I definitely would have loved to read more about Ron and Harry's relationship outside canon.
Of course, that's just me craving for more.
Congrats on yet another great one-shot!
Fugacity chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
WOW! I've read quite a few stories that included a Harry speech or toast at Ron and Hermione's wedding. This is by FAR the best one I've read. Funny in-jokes that would have sailed over the heads of the Muggle relatives and a great capturing of those things that made Ron a great man worth of Hermione.

Kudos for a well written piece of work!
DarthGranola chapter 1 . 6/5/2014