Reviews for Fred and George's Busy Day
AurorWombat chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
I liked the connection between the last line of the prologue and the epilogue – although I’m not sure whether to be happy or sad, knowing Fred went into the battle not realising it would be anything but funny.

Really great story – too bad a sequel isn’t possible. :-(
AurorWombat chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Exactly how you would expect Fred and George’s to behave during the war. :-D Their humorous approach of fighting Death Eaters, Umbrigde, Law Officers – and who else stands in their way – is actually really effective. The headsless hats and the Death Eater-detector were genius, (though, you can only hope the twins stuff doesn’t fall into the wrong hands).

I really liked the ‘Verity Truth-bomb’ (though I suspect Harry wouldn’t like being ‘Desirable no. 1’ either). Using Bill and Charlie as Fred and George substitutes were also great!
AurorWombat chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
We knew that Neville, Ginny and Luna – and the others who were still at Hogwarts were fighting, but obviously, (some of) the DA-members who’d left school would want to fight, too!

Fred and George’s are more than merely comic relief – but I think they would fight evil with the best weapon they have: Humour. Some of the stuff they invented is actually really useful.

One thing you should look at: Fred says ‘there’s almost twenty people in the order.’ In OoTP Ron says, he and Hermione had seen about twenty people at Grimmauld Place, (but they suspected there were more) – and several members were working on actively recruiting new members at the time. Three years later, wouldn’t there be more members than “almost twenty”?
MHood80 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
An excellent setup for Tales of the Battle. This seems to basically blend right into that storyline seamlessly. It gives us a little extra view of what some of the other characters were doing right up to Ginny, Fred, and George entering the Room of Requirement before the Battle.
lovelyhyperchick chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Reading your stories makes me want to read all the books all over again. You're a really good writer.
misakigirl chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Yay! Go Gred! Go Forge! and I want some of their truth bombs! yay! P
rebecka chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
awesome! love the chaos at Gringott's:)
rebecka chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Fred and George are just the best, aren't they:) You managed to capture them spot on.

You should think about marking the beginning of a new part more clearly, like adding an extra "enter" or something. LIke this it's a bit confusing.

"'Not yet,' Verity replied with a sigh, as the twins slowly closed the door. 'But there's still time, I've only worked for them for a couple of years.'

'I think we're rubbing off on her,' Fred grinned.

'You must be mistaken, Sheriff,' Fred said politely to the most senior of the three Law Officers standing on the shop floor of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes."

But great work otherwise:)
rebecka chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Like it so far! Especially the new Hannah:)

It gives a good sense of what is going on, outside of Harry, Hermione and Ron.
wheresthewolf chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
This story is excellent just as all your other ones are.
UncleKasu chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
I absolutely loved this fic. Completely in-character and hilarious. Definitely one of my favorites.
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
This was so hilarious! I can't remember the last time I laughed so much while reading a story...Fred & George are such a hoot! :) Thanks for writing!
anniepFF chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Great job with the "supporting actors" in the HP world! It's nice to see them fleshed out and think about the many ways all the DA members contributed to the war effort. The last line was wrenching, but perfect.
mart chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
great story!

I also love how all your stories come together in many ways. Brilliant. Absolutely wicked, or so to speak as Ron;)
mart chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Brilliant the kay, tea bell thing! Didn't notice it 'till Hannah said it! well found(:
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »