Reviews for Fred and George's Busy Day
mart chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
great story!

I also love how all your stories come together in many ways. Brilliant. Absolutely wicked, or so to speak as Ron;)
mart chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Brilliant the kay, tea bell thing! Didn't notice it 'till Hannah said it! well found(:
GinnyWhetherby chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Great job!
cdiemngo chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
This,' Fred said happily, as they ascended the stairs, 'is going to be fun.'

aw, he doesn't make it out of it, though. D:

thank you for writing this, it's hilarious.
1917farmgirl chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
You know, I haven't reviewed a story in a while, and they've moved the review button since the last time I did it. Being rather slow at times, it took me a good 10 minutes to find it, but I stuck with it because this fic deserved to get a review!

THANK YOU for a wonderful Fred and George fic! It was stunningly perfect! You nailed the characters, all of them, perfectly! And the humor, action... Well, basically, I'm at a loss for words to describe just how much I loved it. The twins are my favorites and there is just so little out there that's worth reading that features them. When I was reading this it felt like I was right there, with them, they were so in character. In fact, it could have come straight from the books! And the end, Fred saying how it was gonna be fun... Got a wimper from me for the foreshadowing. (Hate that Fred died.) So, thank you thank you!

I also enjoyed reading your profile. I like to do that when I find a story I've enjoyed greatly, to see what else that author has written and to see what stories they themselves have favorited. I have to tell you, I learned several things. 1. Ginevra! DOH! I spelled it wrong, and in the TITLE no less. I even looked it up! I was so worried about making sure whether it was a "I" or an "e" that I didn't even think to look at the placement of the "r." Thank you for helping me fix my stupid error before TOO many people noticed it. 2. pancakes, not a British breakfast *Sighs* Being American, I never knew. And now it's out there, for the world to see, in a story. I should have read your profile a couple weeks ago. hehehe

Anyway, sorry to rambled on. I just really loved your story. I will probably check out your other stuff soon, since I really love your writing style. I just, well I mentioned the twins are my favorite, and reading post Deathly Hallows stuff is hard for me, seeing as how one of them isn't there. But your writing is too good to pass on it.

Thanks again! Keep writing!
Vera Rozalsky chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
This is great stuff indeed! Excellent pacing, the dialogue is great fun and thoroughly in-character, and (to me at least) the technical details are pure catnip. Count me in as your devoted fan!
MakeTheStarsFall chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
very nice! this story definitely got better as it went on.
MakeTheStarsFall chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
I think you captured Fred and George very well and they reacted to things like JK Rowling would have them react, I think. nice job!
MakeTheStarsFall chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I think this chapter jumps around a lot, but it makes sense at the end of it, I think. Good job overall.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3