Reviews for It's Coming Around
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
dear lord this was good.
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
ok, forget my previous revieuw
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Nice chapter, but there are a little mistake. In static shock TV shox, Robin isn't Dick Greyson. Batman named him "boy wonder" who's the nickname of Tim Drake, third Robin. Dick Greyson is already Nightwing at this time.

I hope i've can help you

PS : Sorry for errors, i'm french and not so bilingual.
Blackrose chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Wow! This story was sooo sweet even if it was a cliffhanger! I wanted to see what trouble Richard would start up over Virgil. Its awesome to see African American superheros get the attention they deserve.
Dplover13 chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
plz continue. i want to see how riley reacts.
snarryself chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
This way really beutiful! XD but that really is a... A naughty ending.
snarryself chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
You should pick a Robin because in here he is call by both Richar and Dick. It's not until the AN at the end the we find that it's Richar... Well it's a bit late sense the story is finish... But just for future refernce...
xMissxSpunkyx chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
I have already revied but I for got to mention something so here goes. Again I love the story but something has gotta be done with the whole(i think its called) lygokinesis. He can't be wanted but everyone let him be... that doesn't really make sense to me. That was really my only complaint. :) But great job again I look forward to the next installment.
xMissxSpunkyx chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
Wow! This was so good! its been like a year so I wouldn't be surprized if you have decided to leave the story where it is. But regardless a sequel would be great! Like Richie confronting Virgil about the whole Nightwing thing. I mean He didn like cheet on him then got mad at Richie for making a baby... there should be consiquinces for cheeting! But anyway awesome story I really enjoyed! :)
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
I like that not all the loose ends were completely resolved, it leaves wiggle room, which is refreshing. :)
asm613 chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
they just came back from outerspace- so they're probably at the watch tower. richie had a lab there and worked in the watch tower and for 2-3 years he and static just never crossed paths in the same space station? I don't get it. you had them in the same building from virgil's room to richie's lab-doesn't make sense.

the story was interesting and good ideas. lots of plot holes. lots of bad spelling. an okay read. thanks
asm613 chapter 8 . 10/27/2010
richie keeps his and static's test tube baby in a common lab that he shares with the other scientists? Sounds like something he'd keep super secret and super safe and away from prying eyes and scientists who like to disect things to see how they work.

the league knows richie is a killer and let him be- doesn't make much sense. he's a little insane it seems- maybe schizoid or multiple personality.

i like the idea of them reuniting and i like the idea of them having a baby. but making richie blackout and kill people and not able to control it is weird- he could kill the baby or virgil or anybody. and it seems the baby has been growing for some time. richie and static have only been back 2gether 3 days. how did richie get his dna. and this is another big secret- i made a kid from your dna and didn't ask first.
asm613 chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
in a previous chapter you had virgil refer to dick/richard grayson as robin more than once; but this chapter you're calling him nightwing.

richie is supposed to be smart. it was a secret that virgil kept from him that kept them apart for 2 years and caused much heartache_ but now richie is going to keep a secret from virgil- a secret that other people know about- that's just stupid. if dick really wants to get with static all he has to do is tell him richie's secret and how he's been lying.

interesting story- thanks for sharing
Shade of midnight chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Ammm... I don't know - I like it or not...

At first - I hate that Virgil cheat on Richie... And it don't look complete - Dick don't use chance like it and tell Richie about sex with Virgil? And all of it... Just don't look complete.

But story is good, it's interesting.
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
Please please please make another chapter! -LAG;p