Reviews for The Watcher
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hey,

a great oneshot. Thanks for writing.

Lissy
libbybelle chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Surely once is not enough. Could not an ongoing relationship develop?
ZooeyD chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
wow

It's great! I thought/wanted you to end it as she changes him :D But this way is also great! Oh, God. I want more of it. In some parts it was getting scary :D I loved that Bella was obsessed, possessive vampire here!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Loved it. Very unique. (not to mention sexy/HOT!)
barburella chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Whoa... That was amazing!
mercedesfrk1121 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
this story is so good and HOT! all the fics i have read have Edward as the possessive vamp, i love the change! very well written. Great job!
kissyourself chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Paranoidward is a rare kind of Edward. So different from the other fics I've read. I liked it. :)
AutumnDreamer chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Damn, Bella totally should've went and boinked Edward when he was like 12 so he wouldn't be so damn paranoid. Wussy Edward is weird to read! Me likey strong, heroic Edward. Least he didn't have to go to the hospital and try to explain how only his dick was experiencing hypothermia. Though, it'd be funny as hell to write. I got that damn song stuck in my head thanks to you!
Rochelle88 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Excellent story. The first part had me scared senseless, and I eventually had to stop reading so I could turn all the light on and make sure no one was watching me. I don't recommend reading this fic alone and in the dark. LOL. I could literally feel Edward's fear come at me from off the screen. I'm not one for scary stories but I have to say this was really good. To find out later that he wasn't actually crazy, but in fact had been being watched was surprising. And then Bella comes along. I for sure thought she was going to eat him or something, and not in the good way. But no, she seduced him and it was awesome. Anywho great job on the fic.
Cuteness chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
oops, I sent that to the wrong fic... see you've got me paranoid.

This review was suppose to be for this fic:

It wasn't enough that you got Donna Summer stuck in my head for days but now Rockwell? Seriously?

Now I'm going to be all paranoid looking out to see who's watching "me". I demand that Mr. Blankie find me security detail immediately! You are all safe and sound off on an Island with another 8 inhabitants, drinking Mai Tai's or chocolate milk, as the case may be, while I risk my life on the streets of Miami. I carry mace but I'm pretty sure in the event of an attack I'll probably spray myself. DH won't let me carry a taser because, we all know I'll use it for fun on Pepe and I ain't carrying around a 45. So now, because of you, I'm not only being stalked but the IRS is after me too. Thanks.

Love and Kisses,

Cuteness

*shakes head*
Sook03 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Eek!

Great lemon. A bit freaky but great overall.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Interesting story. It kind of sucks that he really was being watched his whole life; he wasn't mentally ill after all. But, good that he now knows that. Good job on the smexiness. I was a little fearful for his life, to be honest. ;)
amwine chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow...that was so different then anything I have read before and it is really good! I feel so bad for Edward living in fear all that time. I have to say I was beginning to wonder if anyone was there...Was that Bella following in the car? Great job! Thanks! Do you think there will be anymore to this story? Just wondering!