Reviews for Through Hallowed Windows
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
loved it..
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
So yeah I could give a long review like always but I'm just going to say this:

"So yeah this was damn good."

Happy Writing.

-DiAnna44
Leki chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow, I very much like how the years skip. And its such a short time that they have going for them! Well written as always!
RunningForward chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is beautifully written, and I love the characterizations.
L's monologue in 2007 is heartbreaking.
anemix chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Sadly sweet
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
very interesting
Bluszcz chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I usually avoid all those mournful DN stories because they always manage to make me cry or at least depressed for the rest of the day - but I love your style so much that I couldn't stop myself from reading this one. Even though my heart was breaking from the very first to the very last sentence! T-T
AngelicRose8 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Kinda creepy...and just plain awesome. I loved it along with Last Stop at the End of the World
Sashocirrione chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is a perfect little introspective thing, and I like the way they have a connection that is realistic, with Light mostly in denial.
Cizz chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Ah, how lovely. The title reminds me of "Through the Looking Glass"...

You write their relationship wonderfully, and they are awesomely IC in this . Love it 3
EhMa chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Beautifully written, I loved it! Poor L, though. Feeling only Light - his murderer - wanted him back. At least Light admitted out loud that he missed L, if only for the challenge he provided. The last three years ['08, '09, '10] were so sweet. This was really a great story.
Deus3xMachina chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
You could've waited two days and submitted in honor of the anniversary of L's death. It's pretty extraordinary, in my opinion, that the fanbase for Death Note is as strong as it is. Not their numbers or their fanaticism - that can be seen in any fandom. But the number of people who still make note of birthdays and death dates that were noted canonically... even years after the manga and anime have stopped producing new material... is pretty impressive. I wonder, now, if it'll have the sort of staying power that FMA has enjoyed, and will spawn more than the few spin-off light novels already published to expand the franchise.
Opalynne chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow. I don't quite know what it was about this oneshot, but I just loved it to death (oops...would that be considered a bit too close to being a pun, considering the nature of the story?).

Thanks for this one-I'll certainly remember it for a long time to come.
Forbidden Queen chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was such a sweet/sad story.

Great work, as usual
Daikaio chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This was a very pleasant read! Loved it!