Reviews for Breathless
skele-gro chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hello, it's me again! I've re-read this, and I think it's a bit too deep for me to fully grasp it. :\ Could you explain a bit of the last part to me please?

Ps. "Parish" should be "perish". Unless the mistake is intentional, and I've missed something..?
Kira Link chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Wow. IDK why you said this wasnt good. It was more than good. It was phenominal. I wanted to cry. And your use of Fire and Ice was amazing. Just wow. Words cannot do what you wrote justice. Kudos.
Marching Clocks chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was beautiful.

I love how you compare the eyes 'claret supernovas'. It's so poetic and original I gasped and had to write a review. I love your writing, my dear. 3

Thank you so much for this! :)
skele-gro chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Whoa. _
senyaichiya chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
-and he feels it itching there,

at the side of his view

lodged, plunged deep, into the soft meat of his brain,

a little crunchy something at the back of his mind.

it burns like fire and it quenches like rain and it screams

[it SCREAMS]

like nothing else.

[Oh, dear, it's more than fantastic. Beautifully written, darling. Enjoyed it immensely.

Lovely, lovely work.

The poem's for you, by the way. A gold star of sorts, if you will.

Or if you won't.

~senyaichiya]
Hell's Ice Heaven's Fire chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow. That was beautiful. A great look at Ciel's inner mind and how he works. I especially liked all the references to how everything he is and has become is due to the events of That Day, the day he lost everything and made the contract. I liked the way the ending was written, beautiful and depressing.
blaqkXIII chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
well...the poem is pretty garbled...but this is an excellent fic! sorta haunting and scary and poetic...great job!
hragaman chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
What deliciously dark glimpses you've given us. Thankyou for the lovely view _~
YourMother'sSon chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Beautifully written. That is all I can say.

I love your style.
Koolneko22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Very intriguing...

The emotions/sensations were very poignant.

Poor Ciel.

I love your work. Keep writing.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2