Reviews for Grave Days
CedarBones chapter 12 . 8/10
I never thought about what Dennis & George had in common before now. The end of this chapter was so beautiful for that simple connection.
top story chapter 3 . 7/24
Bye bye Umbitch
Judy24 chapter 4 . 5/25
Oh, this has got to be my favourite post-battle fanfiction story I've ever read (and trust me - I've read many)! It feels so probable, like this is what have happened...the chapter with Rita Skeeter was awesome, I thought about that plot while reading and I was wishing to be right and when I was I almost scream out loud (in the bus I was in by that time...). Really brilliant. Now I'm leaving to observe more on what you've written.
brilliant really enjoyed it
Prince Pondincherry chapter 10 . 4/20
I love how most other groups of mourners would have had to wait for Aurors, and probably wouldn't have caught Rita in the first place, but here she happened to be spying on an army.
Also, I wonder if the four people are Disillusioned Aurors. That would certainly be a surprise.
As much as Hermoine's instinct to wait for authority is usually right, the best thing to do here would probably be to act. The DA is certainly competent and organized, and a good plan executed now is generally better than waiting (a saying I heard somewhere).
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 4/20
This is probably my favorite Harry-and-Ginny-reunion I've read. You encompassed the awkwardness well; it really felt like real life and not just a story in that respect. I also love how George is happy about it.
And "I feel like I'm coming home" is quite possibly the absolute best thing Harry could say to Mrs. Weasley.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 4/20
Of course in this chapter you brought up the stuff about Harry supporting Kingsley that I mentioned in my review of chapter 2. I should have known you'd thought of that. That's one thing I like about reading your stories: you almost always (always?) include things that I think of, so I get to feel accomplished for thinking of them. For instance, I totally guessed how The Badly Fitting Coat was going to end, but it was still satisfying to read.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 4/20
I love how Harry probably just inadvertently strengthened Kingsley's claim to be Minister by sitting in his office and quietly working all day as Kingsley tried to get the Ministry up and running. The previous Ministers (except Thicknesse, of course) kept trying to get Harry's support, but now Kingsley just has it automatically because he's already proven himself. And the best part is that I'm certain Harry didn't even think about it, and while Kingsley is probably a good enough politician that he realized, I'm sure it's not his reasoning for inviting Harry to the Ministry. He just knew there would be a job to do and was willing to help Harry do it.
boostarryeyes chapter 6 . 2/27
Luna's mummy hugs comment... sigh, amazing. Loving the story so far.
A.P.W.B.D chapter 15 . 2/24
This is not a review for this chapter but the whole thing a keen hp fan,i usually dont enjoy fanfic and was doubtful about this,but this blew my piece of deserve an order of merlin first class for this ;)
Riley chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
LOVE IT!
Riley chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
This is amazing i love this so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
I really love this title for some reason. They're certainly grave days, and grave days, but there's also a sort of hopefulness.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
"Collin Creevey's funeral is on Saturday. We should go, shouldn't we?"

Harry's an idiot.
poetrywoman chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
I love the description of Lavender as a "steel fist in a frilly pink lace glove" brilliant!