Reviews for Grave Days
I really love this title for some reason. They're certainly grave days, and grave days, but there's also a sort of hopefulness.
"Collin Creevey's funeral is on Saturday. We should go, shouldn't we?"

Harry's an idiot.
poetrywoman chapter 12 . 8/6
I love the description of Lavender as a "steel fist in a frilly pink lace glove" brilliant!
areyousatisfied chapter 15 . 5/3
Excellent fanfic :)
Popcorn chapter 1 . 4/29
I notice that you refer a lot to Kingsley by calling him "Minister" or "Acting Minister", and I don't think Harry would have thought of Kingsley as the Minister but simply as "Kingsley". I don't know if I'm clear but I think you're making Kingsley a bit more distant than he should be.

Anyway, I loved this fanfic and Aurors & Schoolgirls as well...I'm wondering if you intend to finish it one day because that's a great plot you created!
poetrywoman chapter 15 . 2/21
Love this, made me laugh and cry. Beautiful characterization.
Love this story
Guest chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
I recently started reading fanfiction again (to relax in grad school), and I so enjoyed this one. I grew up with Harry Potter, and addressing all the loss and new beginnings felt like closure. I couldn't stand the epilogue after DH, but I am so pleased I found this. Many of your fans on Reddit led me this way.
Caeryn Lae chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
Great story, I like how you can describe all these funerals and still have ("appropriate") humour in the story. I also really love your in cannon characterisations of everyone but Ron in particular. In many fanfics Ron is either bashed, stupid, a sidekick or all of the above. But in yours he is just like in the books: a great loyal friend with a few flaws that everyone has. Thank you for sharing your stories, I'll look forward to reading more of them!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
Bravo! sigh I really am jealous of your talent. You use imagery very well, and hyperbole, personification, similes, and metaphors. I'm going to read every one of your stories I can find (except Vituperation). Thanks for sharing!
j chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
jjj
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
I feel like the weasleys are really OCC. why would any of them be upset with Ginny and Harry? It doesn't seem like their character traits.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
God, I was listening to this song Lumos Flies by All Caps, totally randomly, it was on spotify, and I was reading this, and I realized that it was supposed to be Ron and Hermione singing, and I choked, and started laughing really hard.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
Brilliant read, you've managed to almost completely capture the characters as J.K. wrote them. Great work!
Brooke chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I'm really fussy when it comes to fanfiction stories (don't know why, probably because I'm such a bookworm) and this is one of the few post-battle of Hogwarts fanfictions that I've read that I actually like. I really enjoyed this. You're one of my favourite fanfiction authors. I've read some of your other stories, and you are a great author. Keep up the good work! :)