Reviews for Grave Days
areyousatisfied chapter 15 . 5/3
Excellent fanfic :)
Popcorn chapter 1 . 4/29
I notice that you refer a lot to Kingsley by calling him "Minister" or "Acting Minister", and I don't think Harry would have thought of Kingsley as the Minister but simply as "Kingsley". I don't know if I'm clear but I think you're making Kingsley a bit more distant than he should be.

Anyway, I loved this fanfic and Aurors & Schoolgirls as well...I'm wondering if you intend to finish it one day because that's a great plot you created!
poetrywoman chapter 15 . 2/21
Love this, made me laugh and cry. Beautiful characterization.
Love this story
Guest chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
I recently started reading fanfiction again (to relax in grad school), and I so enjoyed this one. I grew up with Harry Potter, and addressing all the loss and new beginnings felt like closure. I couldn't stand the epilogue after DH, but I am so pleased I found this. Many of your fans on Reddit led me this way.
Caeryn Lae chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
Great story, I like how you can describe all these funerals and still have ("appropriate") humour in the story. I also really love your in cannon characterisations of everyone but Ron in particular. In many fanfics Ron is either bashed, stupid, a sidekick or all of the above. But in yours he is just like in the books: a great loyal friend with a few flaws that everyone has. Thank you for sharing your stories, I'll look forward to reading more of them!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
Bravo! sigh I really am jealous of your talent. You use imagery very well, and hyperbole, personification, similes, and metaphors. I'm going to read every one of your stories I can find (except Vituperation). Thanks for sharing!
j chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
jjj
YellowFlowers1922 chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
I feel like the weasleys are really OCC. why would any of them be upset with Ginny and Harry? It doesn't seem like their character traits.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
God, I was listening to this song Lumos Flies by All Caps, totally randomly, it was on spotify, and I was reading this, and I realized that it was supposed to be Ron and Hermione singing, and I choked, and started laughing really hard.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
Brilliant read, you've managed to almost completely capture the characters as J.K. wrote them. Great work!
Brooke chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I'm really fussy when it comes to fanfiction stories (don't know why, probably because I'm such a bookworm) and this is one of the few post-battle of Hogwarts fanfictions that I've read that I actually like. I really enjoyed this. You're one of my favourite fanfiction authors. I've read some of your other stories, and you are a great author. Keep up the good work! :)
AbiQ chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
Finally got around to reading this. Sad but still so enjoyable!
HP fan chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
I absolutely adore everything you have written, I have read all 70 stories a couple of times (usually after I reread the series). In fact that's why I read this again after reading DH for the upteenth time. There are two parts in this story that I believe may be in correct. Ron and Hermione would definitely had gotten their license. In fact it states this in book 6 that Hermione did pass, Ron would be assumed considering he barely failed 'pg 475,476 HBP

The other thing would be the fact that know one knows of the DH besides a certain few, like lovegood and Dumbledore. Ron had never heard of them before so why would Ginny instantly recognizes both book Dumbledore gave Hermione (Since the book never says anything about Deathly Hallows). and the fact that when the book comes to Hermione there wasn't any time for her to talk to Ginny about getting the book.

This is nitpicking I understand that, I just had to clarify Everything else I believe to be spot on and I look forward to more chapters of your other stories and always your new ones. When I read this and look at your other works, you have come a far way and have shown great progress as a writer. I look forward to buying your other stories in the book, the originals you decide to create. I believe you to be a wonderful author in the making
sarrah0310 chapter 15 . 9/19/2013
This is truly brilliant! I've been listening to the audio books for years and just about know them by heart. I missed new installments. Your writing is superb! Thank you ever so much. I wish you well. Sarrah