Reviews for Grave Days
Aebbe chapter 16 . 3/7/2010
I'm sure you've been told this so many times... but this story is amazing! You write so well, and you really have the feel for JKR's style and characters - there were times when I forgot I was reading a fanfic and it felt like another new Harry Potter book!

I loved this story, I loved the fact that you meticulously kept it all canon instead of doing one of the unconvincing "Ron and Hermione have split up because Ron's a useless prat and now she's with Draco Malfoy" or "Severus Snape didn't die after all and he and Harry are easing each others' pain" storylines. JKR's already provided us with a treasure trove of extra material for fanfic - and you've used it brilliantly. I'm going to go and read your other stories now!

Also, the reason I originally clicked on your story was because of your pen name: I am also a Northumbrian :-)
AnotherRustyKey chapter 16 . 3/7/2010
What a brilliant story, I love it!

I love Luna at the end! :D

Excellent stuff! :D
Number27 chapter 16 . 3/7/2010
Most excellent chapter! I've quite enjoyed this story, as well as the rest of your other ones, quite immensely!
whatpassesformymind chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
the end? no
Kashi Sakana chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
Ahh...Ah good chapter it seemed slow a little bit in some places, though it ended a little abrubtly. but i really liked the phone conversation. Ron and his naivete. every chapter you really protrayed the voice from the orginal characters from the books into your stories. that takes skill. this chapter was no execption to that rule. good work keeping writing more stories pleaes
Amanda SaturnVenus chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
Great Ginny characterization. I always imagine her to be like you portrayed her. A funny yet decided person, whot gets waht she wants exactly how she wants. Great writing, fun reading.

Thank you.
Llamagirl chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
Just excellent. I really loved it. Thank you so much for sharing it.
lija chapter 15 . 2/21/2010
Good chapter.

The beginning was very sobering, yet good. Molly's talk at the end was very good to remind them that they weren't the only one suffering from grief.

Hermione's situation with her parents was understandable. I've forgotten about it until it became prominent for the last 2/3 of the chapter. After thinking about it, I can easily side with her parents' reaction to their memory manipulation.

Percy's advice to give Hermione private time with her parents was spot-on. I wondered how they reacted to all of the times Hermione spent the summer with the Weasleys, especially in book five. (BTW, enjoyed the inclusion of Percy in the story.)

However, Ron's grief regarding his separation didn't do anything for me. I felt no pity for him and practically rolled my eyes when they finally parted at the end. I don't know why I only felt scorn for them both, but maybe it was because of what Hermione did to her parents and Ron's "pratness" during the horcrux hunt. That bothered me when I read DH. Then, DH had serious issues with preparation in regards to the horcrux hunt, so I won't go into my problems with it. (BTW, I like Ron, but he seriously got on my nerves, especially in regards to his jealously in book four.)

Look forward to the next chapter.
Nffnfn chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
i didnt exspect the grangers to be so rude
Littlellamagirl chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
Another fabulous chapter! Thank you so much for sharing this. It's my favorite Potter fic easily because it is so tru to the spirit of the books and the characters are so true to cannon.
benperez31 chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
Well done with that chapter. It's too bad the end of the chapter was so sad but what can you do. Hermione's parents were really shocked by her actions. At least Ron could call her. I hope Ron doesn't go into depression. Can't wait for the next one.
FriendofMolly chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
From the ending of one part of their lives to the beginning of the next. I think I'll have to go back and reread, as there are parts I've questions about. Did you resolve the Gringotts issue? I would have thought until Harry explained himself to the Goblins, they probably wouldn't allow him into the bank. Though I agree that Hermione will need time alone with her parents, I can't believe they'll shut out Ron for long. That was the most heartbreaking. I'm glad you were able to inject some humor into this, so Thanks for that. And Thanks for this chapter, it was well done.
Punk Rock Zoologist chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
Very good. Great use of the name Hexworthy, I think that's brilliant. I knew that last funeral would be Snapes, and I loved that you had the Malfoys at Tonks'. It makes sense that they'd be there, and I can definitely see Narcissa trying to make amends like that.
lija chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
Good chapter.

Something that kinda made sense but didn't. "He wasn’t certain that he could he deserved it...". Perhaps you're missing a word or something.

A couple of errors. You spelled Azkaban as Azkhaban. You also left out an apostrophe from "...Snapes grave".

Enjoyed the scene for each of the funerals that made each the same, yet different in regards to who was buried. Kinda surprised that Andromeda allowed Narcissa to support her since most post-DH stories rarely have them close to one another.

Glad you didn't forget the relatives of the Weasleys. Look forward to the meeting of distant/close family members.
Sev Snape's Girl chapter 14 . 2/8/2010