Reviews for Grave Days
old-crow chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
Hi,

The DA coin memorial was a clever idea. Everything shouldn't be smooth. There were too many secrets and too man raw feelings.

O-C
old-crow chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Hi,

It's such a shame that Ms. Rowling tacked on that horrible "thing" at the end of her story and didn't write a proper story, donating the book to a decent charity.

That said, I appreciat the work that you've put int your story.

All the best,

Old-Crow
nikegirl0329 chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
update sooner! :) i liked this chapter
White-Knights chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
It's not the end of the world, but chapters that are numbered out of sequence are harder for the reader to remember where they are. If I may recommend, in your next story, include both your introduction and chapter one in che chapter one posting.

That said, I like what I've read so far. I'm sorry that JKR chose not to give us these scenes.

Happy Thanksgiving.
whatpassesformymind chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
Completely ace, amazing and wonderful.
Mei fa-chan chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
that was great!
Kolo14 chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
i love this story. please update soon
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
I like this story. Its different from the other ones that I have read that are all fluff. This one shows that the Weasleys are hurt and not all the accepting of Harry and Ginny. I like it. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Arya
hoeoverbros chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
Really good chapter! What's wrong with Hermione's parents? Sometimes Ron can be a true ass... :D
Mei fa-chan chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
that was great!
jmeec316 chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
Enoying the story so far - especially the last two chapters. Can't wait to see how Ron and Hermione handle the family. They've got some explaining to do!
hoeoverbros chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
I love it! So cute and funny :D Update soon!
masterwoods chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
More, more, more please! Love it!
bethchilds34 chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
hahhahahhaha amazing chapter! cant wait to read more! still going strong :) please update soon!
loveforever95 chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
Hey! I just wanted to say that I realy like you story and I can't wait for more. ]
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »