Reviews for Grave Days
nikegirl0329 chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
update sooner! :) i liked this chapter
White-Knights chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
It's not the end of the world, but chapters that are numbered out of sequence are harder for the reader to remember where they are. If I may recommend, in your next story, include both your introduction and chapter one in che chapter one posting.

That said, I like what I've read so far. I'm sorry that JKR chose not to give us these scenes.

Happy Thanksgiving.
whatpassesformymind chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
Completely ace, amazing and wonderful.
Mei fa-chan chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
Kolo14 chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
i love this story. please update soon
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
I like this story. Its different from the other ones that I have read that are all fluff. This one shows that the Weasleys are hurt and not all the accepting of Harry and Ginny. I like it. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Arya
hoeoverbros chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
Really good chapter! What's wrong with Hermione's parents? Sometimes Ron can be a true ass... :D
Mei fa-chan chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
jmeec316 chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
Enoying the story so far - especially the last two chapters. Can't wait to see how Ron and Hermione handle the family. They've got some explaining to do!
hoeoverbros chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
I love it! So cute and funny :D Update soon!
masterwoods chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
More, more, more please! Love it!
bethchilds34 chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
hahhahahhaha amazing chapter! cant wait to read more! still going strong :) please update soon!
loveforever95 chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
Hey! I just wanted to say that I realy like you story and I can't wait for more. ]
Mei fa-chan chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
Number27 chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
I usually don't stay up this late, specially since I have to be up at 6am for work, but I just had to keep reading your story. Your story achieved that right balance between solemn and contentment that many other post-Hogwart's Final Battle lack. There are sweet tender moments mixed with sadness, just like we all imagine they are. You don't tip the scales too far in either direction, and I must tip my hat off to you for that.

My favorite scenes so far were Harry, Ron and Hermione watching the boats (my only criticism is that I think you could have expanded that scene a bit longer, but its still one of my faves). Harry visiting the Creevey household and looking at the pictures that Colin took. Very touching.

My favorite scene in your story was George's reaction after Harry and Ginny are "back" together. Mischief, jokes and trouble-making have always been a part of the twins daily routine that even in a sad moment he would not hesitate to get a joke or two in.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »