Reviews for Grave Days
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Another really wonderful chapter. I don't know if you've got a specific list of "bullet" points but you've hit most of them perfectly. I am a bit concerned that Harry hasn't communicated with Ginny. I think he'd better very soon, or he'll get a taste of her batty friends. I like your storyline and how smoothly it flows.
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Oh my. That was really one of the best morning after chapters I've read. I enjoyed the part when Harry called to Kreacher. Who else could have helped "escape" the Aurors guarding him? The t-shirt from Kreacher was a nice touch, as was Harry's conversation with him. I suspect Ron and Hermione might be a bit put out when learning he asked Kingsley and Professor McGonagall to help with returning the Wand. It was for the best. I look forward to continuing this read. You've shown great potential.
jjack0310 chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
haha nice

rita skeeter is in trouble

update soon, cool story
Punk Rock Zoologist chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Wow. Very good. So far that is. Need more. Honestly this is really good, you really seem to have the characters down. It's like reading something written by J.K.R. herself. I'm not kidding, it's a great story idea, and you haven't tried to mess around with it like some writers do. I love that, probably because I share your love of all things Canon, but your writing style is very similar to hers. Keep up the good work.

~Capt Vick.
jafr86 chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Great Chapter
JEnathan chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
that evil bug span.

they should have just squashed her.

good chapter.

hope we will here more about the DA members and what they are upto.
orphan12345 chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
I liked this chapter a lot :D
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I just discovered this one. I'll save it, because it's very intriguing. I do love AtB's. This was an unique presentation. Bravo
Mei fa-chan chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
that was great!
Mei fa-chan chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
great!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
Awe, I like this. Its too cute. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Arya