Reviews for Grave Days
GrammarNazi chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
It's a plural, not a possessive: Weasleys, not Weasley's. That's twice now. Same with Betas/Beta's, no apostrophe
Conman chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Like Ginny in this story, very fiery, it fits. Also, love the implied joke in the egg-timer
Conman chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Good story, hence why I'm reading it again after a while. I think Harry is crying a bit too much though, although the grief is obviously there, and is a bit too easily frightened and unsure with Ginny
nayin17 chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
harry is really a great leader
nayin17 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
i liked this chapter so much coz it showed a strong ginny who demanded equal treatment from harry...no secrets anymore
mellpell chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
Brilliant! This is the first fanfic I've read that really captured the grief of the funerals without over doing it. I love the galleons made by Luna. Thay made really happy. Great writing as always :-)
toothlessbean chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
I love this. I wish it were more from Georges POV. I'm weirdly opposed with George being depressed after Fred's death. Anyway, this is excellent.
Lokken.8 chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
Love this story! Probably best HP fanfiction a have read so far! Great job!
Now excuse me, I have to check out your next work... ;)
daffodil14 chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
I read this story over the weekend and really enjoyed it. In fact, I'm curious about your other stories now, so will check them out too. My only point of criticism is that there was a bit too much blubbing and tears streaming. Some silent tears would have been appropriate here and there. I think you developed the characters and their relationships well, including Harry and Draco's. The pace was good and I really liked the snap shot final chapter. Well done.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
One thing I did not like: after they told the family about what happened at the Malfoy Manor, all the Weasleys were just interested in Molly's reaction, really? Some sympathy towards Hermione (or even Ron) should have been expressed.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Great story with minor problems for me: the whole overprotective brother plotline seems a bit too much and the Weasleys should have more knowledge (at least instictive) about the Harry-Ginny and especially about the Ron-Hermione relationship. As for the Harry-Hermione plot device - Bill might heard about Ron's suspicion when he has turned up at Shell Cottage in December (November?) but it must have been evident later on (when the Trio spent weeks with them around Easter) that nothing is going on and anyway: Bill gossiping about Ron's "treachery" after the battle, spilling out the darkest secret of his brother? And Ginny believes that?

Otherwise: one of the best post-Battle fanfic!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Love it, I was supposed to be doing homework over the weekend but haven't been able to stop reading!
slayer99 chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
brilliant but whats with the weird i/ things you keep on putting in there very confusing
kayola15 chapter 15 . 1/27/2013