Reviews for Grave Days
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
I love how Harry probably just inadvertently strengthened Kingsley's claim to be Minister by sitting in his office and quietly working all day as Kingsley tried to get the Ministry up and running. The previous Ministers (except Thicknesse, of course) kept trying to get Harry's support, but now Kingsley just has it automatically because he's already proven himself. And the best part is that I'm certain Harry didn't even think about it, and while Kingsley is probably a good enough politician that he realized, I'm sure it's not his reasoning for inviting Harry to the Ministry. He just knew there would be a job to do and was willing to help Harry do it.
boostarryeyes chapter 6 . 2/27/2016
Luna's mummy hugs comment... sigh, amazing. Loving the story so far.
A.P.W.B.D chapter 15 . 2/24/2016
This is not a review for this chapter but the whole thing a keen hp fan,i usually dont enjoy fanfic and was doubtful about this,but this blew my piece of deserve an order of merlin first class for this ;)
Riley chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
LOVE IT!
Riley chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
This is amazing i love this so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
I really love this title for some reason. They're certainly grave days, and grave days, but there's also a sort of hopefulness.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
"Collin Creevey's funeral is on Saturday. We should go, shouldn't we?"

Harry's an idiot.
poetrywoman chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
I love the description of Lavender as a "steel fist in a frilly pink lace glove" brilliant!
areyousatisfied chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
Excellent fanfic :)
Popcorn chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I notice that you refer a lot to Kingsley by calling him "Minister" or "Acting Minister", and I don't think Harry would have thought of Kingsley as the Minister but simply as "Kingsley". I don't know if I'm clear but I think you're making Kingsley a bit more distant than he should be.

Anyway, I loved this fanfic and Aurors & Schoolgirls as well...I'm wondering if you intend to finish it one day because that's a great plot you created!
poetrywoman chapter 15 . 2/21/2015
Love this, made me laugh and cry. Beautiful characterization.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2015
Love this story
Guest chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
I recently started reading fanfiction again (to relax in grad school), and I so enjoyed this one. I grew up with Harry Potter, and addressing all the loss and new beginnings felt like closure. I couldn't stand the epilogue after DH, but I am so pleased I found this. Many of your fans on Reddit led me this way.
Caeryn Lae chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
Great story, I like how you can describe all these funerals and still have ("appropriate") humour in the story. I also really love your in cannon characterisations of everyone but Ron in particular. In many fanfics Ron is either bashed, stupid, a sidekick or all of the above. But in yours he is just like in the books: a great loyal friend with a few flaws that everyone has. Thank you for sharing your stories, I'll look forward to reading more of them!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
Bravo! sigh I really am jealous of your talent. You use imagery very well, and hyperbole, personification, similes, and metaphors. I'm going to read every one of your stories I can find (except Vituperation). Thanks for sharing!
298 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »