Reviews for Grave Days
Guest chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
Love it, I was supposed to be doing homework over the weekend but haven't been able to stop reading!
slayer99 chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
brilliant but whats with the weird i/ things you keep on putting in there very confusing
Ilovebatman15 chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Awesome.
MrRobertsIII chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
Fantastic.
MrRobertsIII chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Excellent as your writing always is.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
these last few chapters you've had me in tears every other paragraph
Sunset chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow, Grave Days is great. You're a very good writer. I was wondering whether you could write a story about what happened (in detail) to Ron and Hermione in Australia; meeting the policeman who "helped" them, fixing Mr and Mrs Granger's memories, etc. Go Grave Days! Fantastic story.
addictedheartache chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
Great read, excellently written. I Cant wait for you to finsih the next one so i can read it, I Cant stand reaidng part way then waiting So i try to hold off!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
Another excellent story
wrappedinharry chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
Well, this was all very condensed and quick, but still excellent. The Grangers are definitely the very excellent Hermione's very excellent parents. They even got Harry a birthday present which was lovely of them. You had me stumped; I had no idea what a Breton jumper was. There is a mountain range in Wales that I thought was called the 'Breton Beacons'only to be corrected that it wqas the 'Brecon Beacons'(I thought I was very clever to remeber that and I probably gained the knowledge (slightly erroneous though it was) from some novel.

Then I googled it and discovered that it was that blue and white (cream) striped jumper that is often seen on the eponymous Frenchman along with a beret and a long baquet sticking out of a cane basket on a bicycle.

I loved that you included Mary Cattermole seeing her daughter onto the train for her first year at Hogwarts and that Harry and Ron helped get the trunk onto the train. It was also lovely to see some Slytherins interacting with other houses. Perhaps the trend will catch on.

It would be nice if Ginny could see Harry's POV about the money he wants to spend on her. I can see her side, she doesn't want everyone to think that she is just with Harry for his money. I admit, I have always seen Ginny being like that (pride goeth by a fall and all) much like Ron.

I was surprised to see that Justin is a snob. I was also surprised to see Neville getting some much needed experience from Romilda. I thought he might have had a bit more taste. But then again, I am not male and I suppose you get it where you can. LOL.

Onto Schoolgirls and Aurors.

I loved this story.

wrappedinharry chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
Ginny's little speech (especially to Harry) in Ron's bedroom was so right; I just hope Harry can make himself come to terms with what has happened and stop blaming himself for the deaths of all those people. Of course, he will never get over some of the death's, Remus and Tonks, Dobby and Colin, but as Mrs Weasley said, it will get easier. Harry has been through hell and I think he will always be prone to occasional periods of misery as well as nightmares. He is coping well at the moment, but I think the presence of Ginny has a lot to do with that.

Mrs Weasley's appearance in the room was beautifully written; she is a wise woman... she knows when to explode and when not.

I am glad Bill has come around.

I loved Fleur and (especially) Percy's advice about the problem with Mr and Mrs Granger and how to cope with it. Hermione and Ron are the ones who are going to be most affected by the restrictions, but Hermione at least, will be there with her parents, so even though she will miss Ron, at least she is taken up with making peace with her parents. Ron, on the other hand, will be a moping wreck for a while to come. I wonder if he will realise that he is going through exactly what Harry went through during their time on the run. Probably not, and Harry won't remind him, I am sure.

Still, I hope the Grangers realise that they are going about things the wrong way. Hermione is a witch, and that won't change.

I think the last chapter is the last so I had better get to it. Love this story.

wrappedinharry chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
Oh, I am so glad you used the word 'sniggered' instead of 'snickered'. Horses snicker! It drives me bonkers when people use 'snicker' for people.

I hav e to wonder how Andromeda and Narcissa became so close. Narsissa, along with the rest of the family, disowned Andromeda. Being the youngest, I suppose Narcissa didn't have much say in the matter and she would have been forbidden to try and contact her sister. First her parents and then Lucius would have lais down the law. She might not necessarily have been a willing participant in anti-Andromeda and her Muggleborn husband, brigade

Perhaps she might have secretly resumed communications with Andromeda. Who knows? But I suppose they have turned to each other for comfort.

And as for Narcissa saving Harry's life... well, that cannot be disputed. Of course, she wasn't doing it for Harry; I don't think she would have cared a jot if he had been killed. Even the mother in her would not have been distressed about a young boy being killed by a grown man, or being tortured either as long as her son was safe. I wonder if Lucius ever wanted her to take the Dark Mark.

I am glad the funerals are over. I was surprised the teachers were at Snape's funeral.

Onwards...

wrappedinharry chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Harry's eulogy was wonderful; even though he wasn't strictly addressing DD's Army, he did an excellent job.

Poor Hermione is really, really out of sorts. I don't know how Harry thinks he can help, or even Maa and Paa Weasley, because Mr and Mrs Granger are, at this point in time, very, very anti-magic. Mind you, trying to make their daughter into something she isn't, and isolating her from the people and the world she is now a part of is definitely not the way to mend a relationship. Especially Ron; were the Grangers told that Ron is Hermione's boyfriend?

And really, if Harry tries to help, as he wants to do, the Grangers might turn really nasty because they may just blame Harry for the whole mess that the last ten months has been. Or did Hermione not tell them what she had been doing (not in detail obviously) and with whom.

I feel for Hermione, she just wanted to keep her parents safe, and if they can't see that side of things, then they are very heard-headed. Seemingly, they are not open to compromise.

The future for Ron and Hermione doesn't look very bright. And I am sure that if the Grangers do not want Hermione to use magic at all for however long (visions of Bewitched here: I always thought Derwood was wrong to try and stop Samantha being a witch when a witch is what she was), they definitely will not want her to marry a wizard.

Now onto George's funeral. Do we get to read about Remus and Tonks' funeral, I wonder?

Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Great chapter. The battle scene was beautifully written; easy to picture and follow. Harry really has a talent for command. Kingsley is right; he will make a very good auror.

wrappedinharry chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
I am not sure I understand why the sneakoscope was going off more loudly when it was near Harry. He isn't an enemy. Colour me confused. But this was a great chapter. Perhaps Harry is being a little more sociable and voluble than I would have thought possible, but I suppose he has fallen back on his teaching days.

And yay for capturing that horrible woman, Rita! What a horror, even turning up at a funeral to create gossip.

294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »