Reviews for What Really Happened at Helm's Deep
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
*Falls over laughing my ass off in real life* Blame Saruman and deny all indignities!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
*laughs butt off*
Robyn chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Totally. Mary-Sues suck. Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
chevere chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
*omg* I was surfing through your fics and I found this... LMAO! My poor family will think I'm loosing it... but this was really, *really* funny! I can't say anything about mary-sues... *blushes* I try to avoid writing them... I'm such a lousy writer... anyways! great fic! Loved it!
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
ROTFL Wonderful fic, SkyFire! I could imagine everything perfectly...Poor Legolas! LOL

But I was sorta hoping the Mary-Sues would just run straight into the wall, over and over again...One must admit they aren't the brightest crayons in the box, no matter how they are described. _~
deedee23 chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
kewl twist! I feel so sorry for Legolas-he's always the main target of all those annoying Sues (if she's so perfect, why does her kind have such a plain, ugly name...Mary-Sue...) If you want to read a non-Mary-sueish story...try reading "The Secret Diary of Arwen's Twin Sister" by Hwesta, if you haven't already.
Shadowspeaker chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
**Cracks up** Ai Melkor, I think that IS what happened! This is fabulous! Hehe, I like it.
ElfWarrior chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Yeeheeheeheehee! That makes so much sense! Those evil MarySues. How dare they take Legolas away from us? Gr...
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Great! Spectacular! Thank you!

annakas chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Ohhh the evil things that are called Mary-Sues. Poor Legolas but this story was really funny.
ShireMaidens chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
i was looking at your new fic and i realized that i had not left reviews for some of your older ones. this one happens to be a fave of mine because i can proudly say that yes... i am a MARY-SUE! mary sue haters be damned. no not really. but im a mary sue for 3 diff ppl. leolas, pippin and merry. so there
Failing Artist chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
I've said it before and I'll say it again (cheesy, yes, but eh): I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR WRITING! _ ! Can't stand Mary-Sues? (plug plug plug...) Read Protectors of the Plot Continuum, by HarpWire. _ It's great!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyhoo, this is WONDERFUL, as are all of your stories. I might as well take the opportunity to beg for more in the Arwen-bashing arc. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?_ ~Lady H.
Curumarth chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
OMG! That is sooo funny! Heck all your stuff it funny.
Luimenel chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
heheheehehehehehehehehe this is so funny you have to write more like this, what really happened at mount doom or something please? Oh well anyway good job and keep up the good work
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »