Reviews for Hell High
Nixbloodlust chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
ONEGAIIIII! Please review! The story's getting cuter and everything! Pleassssseeee! ()
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! Like NOW! PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!
sasusaku3623649 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Sooo good, hope your still on the story! i would like to read the rest of it, the most thrilling part is only about to begin.
Lunarie chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
OH YAH! Left 4 Dead! FOOLZ!
PHANTOM-of-ur-HEART chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I am totally in love with your stories i have read almost all of them and they are awesome this one was simply AMAZING!
Gawd i regret not reviewing earlier...
The Mental Institution chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
How could I have possibly ignore such a good story like this? Great work and I hope
to see an update soon!
ShadowReaper1998 chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
I love this story! Its so kawaii! Yet can be serious. Please update soon :) I have to say you and apathetic silence are some of the best writers I've found yet.
Mizuhashi Riku chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
hoping that you'll update it soon... I really wanna know what will happen in next chapter. I always love how you write your stories and they're amazing. Keep the good work, ok? :)
Raikiri80 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Wow, I love this story so much, the development between the characters was pretty decent and both Sasuke is OOC in a good way, I also like how you didnt use cheesy little plots like love triangles and silly misunderstandings, and the theme you have implemented has worked very well and is very refreshing. Also I must say it really is very well written as well, which makes it a great story to read.

Im guessing this story is discontinued since it has last been updated in 2010, thats sad to hear because its one of the best I have read, especially with the Madara stuff coming up.

Despite it being unfinished im gonna favourite it because I enjoyed it so much, and Im gonna wish it gets updated :)
BlossomStory chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You're such an amazing writer! This story is so sweet!
lolzyyy chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
"Why won't you tell your father?"

"He'll just go on about a long sermon about getting a girl pregnant, etc."

"I can feel the trust."

HILLARIOUS!ur an awesome author. i love u!
jojo chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
WHY? where's the next chap? it awesome!
AiManga chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
So... you gonna finish this thing?
sky's traffic chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
This story is amazing! :)

I personally adored it a lot, and with Sauce acting so sweet to Sakura... well, let's just I say I'm in heaven.

Asides from a few grammar errors, I think you write beautifully. The plot, likewise, is thoroughly thought out.

And yeah, you just made me add an additional story/author to my favorites. :)

sky's traffic