Reviews for That's What You Get
Caladhiel999 chapter 1 . 3/1
Reeve you clever bastard! This was awesome!
Tia-Lewise chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh, the last line with Cait did make me laugh!

I love how you worked up to the pinnacle, it was an enjoyable read.
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Brilliant! Loved the humour, action and hot Yuffentine action!
Rag Daz the Spaz Kat chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This actually is one of my favorite one-shots ever and I've followed this pairing since the game came out in 1997 pretty much. I truly think you got Vincent down pat in characterization and Yuffie is just as I imagine she'd be in this instance. Love the pinch of evil Reeve in this hahahaha. I need more this is addictive. :)
Raven Crimson chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This had a sort of Bond-esque feel to it which added so much to this type of fic. I loved everything about it. Congrats on such a cool story. :)
Yuriski-1st chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Reeve, a man from a long line of evil masterminds/matchmakers...
Luna Riven chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I want to start off by saying that this is really amazing! It's so hard to find good Vincent/Yuffie stories. The dialogue is clever, the plot is well thought out and actually makes sense, all the characters are delightfully in character and even seem to have their own spark. Even the lemon scene is well written! Most lemons these days seem to be bland copy paste versions versions of each other to be skipped over, but the one here is actually is actually fun to read!
shmilee chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
LOL!
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
gawd I love your Reeve and everyone else's Reeves in these sort of fics...hehe he's so awesome _
What A Lovely Disaster chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Awesome, as usual! Reeve is usually the blackmailer/cupid in these types of fics. What does that say about his character? lolz.
LM22102 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Aha, that's hilarious. Well written, and loved every sentence. Though I'm confused as to whether or not this secret relationship of theirs started before this mission. It was implied so, but hmm, you never know.
Blood enraged chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
oh please oh please do another chapter or story where reeve messes with them that would be so cool
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I like this. I'm surprised there isn't a billion reviews for this wonderful story. :)

Fantastic ending.
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMG LMAO! This is HILARIOUS!

Heh, Blackmail!