Reviews for Make Love to something Innocent
Hz chapter 14 . 4/22/2020
Very very good I loved every minute of it and you got karr's attitude completely correct looking forward to the sequel going to read it now
GirlWhoLovesAnim chapter 14 . 2/23/2016
GirlWhoLovesAnime

I read this fic 5 times now and it is just amazing! I love how feral and sexually flirtatious he is. God chapters 5 and 6 were my favorites, they acted all wild, feral, untameable beasts AND I LOVE THAT! XD This is the reason why I love Shelby Cobra Mustangs, they sound amazing! I have this story in my favorites and I rate it 10 Stars! That's how good it is!
OnKnightsWings chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
This chapter is seriously erotic. KARR getting aroused is strangely hot to me lol I just started reading this and I'm already in love with KARR and Sulphur. They are hot together!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
I love this chapter sad that its over but em looking. Forward to the. Sequel please give. Me some more songs please. Love all of. this chapter's
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I loved it I like it wen karr seys Nice. Please. Whit more. I Read. Your. Prlofiol
I love animals to
Michaela Knight chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
You know I had nothing to do today so I start reading this fanfic, well the second chapter looked to me like hot, and I was like 'after this I'd like a bolder chapter' and you did it!

Ooohhh Thank you so much!

Hahaha then, was she sleep talking?

Hahaha that's so funny and embarrassing.
Michaela knight chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Oh good God I loved this chapter, specialy the part when KARR gets... mmm horny?, no better KINKY, the fracment "He could feel her hands roaming over his wires and sensors and growled. If KARR could have arched his back, he would have. It happened every time, the closer she got to his CPU unit, the more sensitive he became" oh My my, so interesting, Is not really sex, but the fact that he is a car, does not means that he has no sensitivy spots, maybe wires but it's its way.

"KARR, if you were human, you'd fuck everything in sight. I swear being a car doesn't stop you thinking about it either. That's why you aren't human"

Yeah I can sure that if he was he would be a playboy, but thank God he is a car, and for that reason he's only interested in his driver... well I think, that's fidelity, that's why I love cars.

Keep it up! is the hotest fic I ever read about KARR.
Greenhemoglobin chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
aww sad but a good ending
BuckleWinner chapter 14 . 1/16/2010
awe, that's it? i like this story! you gonna make a sequel with tristan and karr? they are a great pair! :)
BuckleWinner chapter 13 . 12/18/2009
karr's in pain? and he's letting it show? wow! lol, this is great! can't wait for another chapter!
BuckleWinner chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
lol, nice. i love how protective karr is of her. keep it coming!
Juliette Emma chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
Oh he does,does he? XD Nicely put, KARR...
ITman496 chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
lol, poor richard XD
BuckleWinner chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
sweet! sorry for the late review...been kinda busy lately. but this is awesome! can't wait to read more!
Angel Rarity chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
nice one! im happy they're getting back together! yay! lol great chapter cant wait for more!