Reviews for Two Minutes To Belgium
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 1/2
omg, the way the Doctor said that about Belgium bothered England! That is too good! At least Arthur is looking after his fellow countries.
Dragonfire78 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
That was a great crossover! Amazing job!
Nyghtshade chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
I love it
gandalf chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
It's a POLICE TELEPHONE BOX. They were everywhere in Britain in the fifties and sixties. So England would recognise one, wouldn't he?
Sarpndo chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
lol. misread that, Arthur, he was talking about the geographical size, not her dress size. XD
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
poor Arthur, getting kicked out. :(
eXyse chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Worth it for the last line alone. I lol'd.
animeloveramy chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
haha, love this XD especially the belgium part. made me giggle so it did
angel61991 chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
u do know that the doctor would probably believe they were the embodyment of the nations seeing as they are very long lived any r born when their contry is. but that was cool... though i think arthur would have a problem w/ aliens since he venemently denies their exsistance to alfred. yet arthur believes in magical creatures.
Alix Cohen chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
"What're you trying to say about Belgium?" haha I liked this. England should meet the Doctor more often. (And perhaps Wales calls him up to complain about his temporal rift.)
Lumoa chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
XD Oh that last line hehe. And Hetalia/Doctor Who universe is a win. In fact Doctor Who with anything is brilliant. Congrats on writing a freaking epic fic.
Musingsage chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Only nations would take the last comment as calling them fat. Can't wait to see if you come up with more of these.
PalkiamaniacRK chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Hahaha, love the last part, and the part when Arthur is introduced to the Medusa Cascade!
Shotgunsinlace chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Oh how LOVELY! I absolutely adored just how well you characterized the Doctor in this; and Arthur was just sheer love as usual. 8D Kudos, mate. Wonderful story!
Apple Doodle chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
I LOVE you for writing this! It's absolutely awesome!