Reviews for Hod
Thereisnoonehereanymore chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I had to stop. As much as I love -Man and as much as I love Tales of the Abyss, Sephiroths and Lavi are two things that should NEVER be mixed (And why Hod? Aren't the memories painful enough to not revist them? Are we even talking about the same Hod? How could it not be when you mentioned Hod and the Sephiroths...correct me if I am wrong). You broke my brain. But, to give a bit of constructive critism for what I did read: Use more descriptive language, the story is extremely inconsistant and I can't follow it (it's difficult for me to get lost when reading). I haven't the slightest idea what is going on here or what the exact point of this is. A good way to organize what you are writing is to make an outline of what you want to do before you write it. To get the characters more solid in your mind, read an official piece with the characters in it before you start writing. It may help.
waterlit chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
hahaha i've no idea who/what hod is, but i still like your fic anyway. it's nice the way you describe lavi - all bookman-ish and not really caring. i'm not sure who doug is either (i don't remember ever seeing him), but i like the way he is characterised in your fic. it gives him alot of depth, if you get what i mean ahaha. good job :D
Tossino chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Yay! More Lavi and Kanda stuff! And yay, Doug! 8D He needs more love, I swear. Being one of Lavi's first friends and one of the first to like... see through Lavi... he played a big part. I really liked that you included him, even if he just popped in. xD 3

You write these two great. :3 I personally always thought of Kanda as someone who didn't listen very much, only on rare occasion, but it's interesting that you put in that he listens more than he talks. Very nice.

You brought more life to sixteen year-old Lavi than anyone have ever had, or something like that. Not sure how to put it really. But, how you wrote him in general just seemed so right considering his age and that he had yet to get very involved with the Order people yet. It was a lot better than most fics I've read where Lavi's just sixteen. It was great. :3