Reviews for Encounters
green-gremlin chapter 30 . 6/5
Love this story. It is so nice and lovely, and amazingly well written. I love how kind and loving all the pilots are in their own unique ways. I look forward to reading more soon.
TravisTD chapter 30 . 5/10
Holy cow I was so shocked at finding this. I loved this story and I miss it quite a bit. I understand having writers block when it comes to crossovers. When I posted my stories on here back in the day I had the same issue.
While I might not, I do hope to read more from you.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 3 . 3/19
Hahahaha! Just about died laughing at the end there! Hero just became some poor brat's boogeyman. Can you imagine the terror of Heero, of all people, giving you the talk about bullying? Even better, and will make anyone die laughing, having Heero give some innocent bright-eyed kid the sex talk. Gahahaha!
loretta537 chapter 30 . 2/9
I really miss this story and hope you can update it some day soon.
Chaos Greymistchild chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
This is the correct context, although in this instance it would probably be better to translate it as 'comrade'. Basically semantics though, considering that Trowa is both.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/1/2017
Ch.19: Wow. Your opinion on Lockhart ... is pretty Heavy! I just thought he was an Incredibly Narcissistic man, I mean Enormously so! The way he dressed, all his portraits and his books ~ all the stories & experiences he Stole to write them; to actually steal people's lives. I think 'Oblivate' was the ONLY spell Lockhart did successfully.
I especially Loved the way Severus dealt with the cologne - Fluffy! Masterstroke! And the forethought to save his memory... I would not have thought of it unfortunately.
I am Truly Enjoying this 'series'!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/23/2017
You did an awesome job writing Wufei's character. I loved how he helped Harry deal with such a vexing emotional problem. It can be a vicious, circular thinking. Many adults have a hard time dealing with it.
But - I thought Harry was told, he believing it to be so, that ONLY Querrill was affected by his touch because of Voldemort's presence in the Professor's body. . .
Regardless, this Harry is wonderfully different in his emotional make up and ~ I like it! You are writing such a great story here, and I am enjoying it immensely!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2017
Sorry, pressed the wrong button!
I was trying to write that they weren't just companions of commiseration, but now empathetic 'comrades'. I think Petunia recognizes the great compassion Harry has; that they can help each other when they're suffering.
I enjoyed Petunia sharing the Evan family history with Harry and then the Secret Box!
This story keeps getting better with each chapter. Great work! *pax*
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2017
What an absolutely wonderful chapter this is, #7. *This* is the happy relationship Harry and his Aunt Petunia should have had. They are not just commiserate
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2017
I am soooo enjoying this story you're writing, these 'Encounters'. Just 4 chapters and I'm looking forward to next!
I like your characterization of each individual (especially Petunia) and how you've commingled the HP & GW Universes. And the bits you've added; getting glasses, shopping for clothes, camping.
I appreciate your creativity and you sharing your writings with us! I truly hope your 'muse' returns so that an Update can be had soon!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 30 . 10/5/2017
Nice!
Abyssal Angel chapter 30 . 9/7/2017
Good story, but that last chapter doesn't make much sense. I'm pretty sure a lot of what happened that night between Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Lupin, Severus, and Pettigrew would have gone down differently thanks not only due to character differences in Severus, but also the fact that it especially doesn't make sense that Harry didn't get one or more of the G Pilots for this, especially after that emotional scene between Harry, Heero, and Trowa.
DGtnsl chapter 25 . 4/26/2017
omg, does /Lockhart/ have Tom's Diary? That's just fricking hilarious! No one can stand Lockhart. I wonder if he's talking back to Lockhart or just doing his level best to ignore him.
Good job Mr Weasley! Best way to learn about Muggles is to interact with them. Best way to learn about any culture really is to be immersed in it.
Lol, Quatre being influenced by Duo.
DGtnsl chapter 21 . 4/26/2017
What a fun chapter! Instead of Harry spending time in the Infirmary and meeting Dobby for real, Duo gets petrified! But the whole heir of Slytherin thing probably won't catch on Harry, since everyone knows how close Harry and Duo are. Haha, Duo shooting at the Basilisk. That's just perfect really. And the skill to get all those shots off while in the middle of blinking (or purposefully closing his eyes) before being petrified! Thank goodness for those sunglasses! (even though they were indoors, I can see him putting them on just to be 'cool').
Flint was interesting to read about. I'm not sure I agree with Wood being on probation or Flint being overly interested in the opposing team's health, but I liked it anyway. (in the book/movie didn't Wood get knocked out by the bludger?)
DGtnsl chapter 11 . 4/26/2017
Well. I certainly wasn't expecting that connection. it was interesting to see what Snape first thought of Harry, and the assumptions he had about Harry's upbringing. Now that I think about it, no ones knew where harry was staying besides Hagrid, McGonagall, and Dumbledore, so Sanpe's assumptions are plausible if untrue. Good thing he asked! The Preventers were going to look for Harry and would have either declared him dead, or unceremoniously dropped on the magical community.
1,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »