Reviews for Encounters
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 30 . 10/5
Nice!
Abyssal Angel chapter 30 . 9/7
Good story, but that last chapter doesn't make much sense. I'm pretty sure a lot of what happened that night between Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Lupin, Severus, and Pettigrew would have gone down differently thanks not only due to character differences in Severus, but also the fact that it especially doesn't make sense that Harry didn't get one or more of the G Pilots for this, especially after that emotional scene between Harry, Heero, and Trowa.
DGtnsl chapter 25 . 4/26
omg, does /Lockhart/ have Tom's Diary? That's just fricking hilarious! No one can stand Lockhart. I wonder if he's talking back to Lockhart or just doing his level best to ignore him.
Good job Mr Weasley! Best way to learn about Muggles is to interact with them. Best way to learn about any culture really is to be immersed in it.
Lol, Quatre being influenced by Duo.
DGtnsl chapter 21 . 4/26
What a fun chapter! Instead of Harry spending time in the Infirmary and meeting Dobby for real, Duo gets petrified! But the whole heir of Slytherin thing probably won't catch on Harry, since everyone knows how close Harry and Duo are. Haha, Duo shooting at the Basilisk. That's just perfect really. And the skill to get all those shots off while in the middle of blinking (or purposefully closing his eyes) before being petrified! Thank goodness for those sunglasses! (even though they were indoors, I can see him putting them on just to be 'cool').
Flint was interesting to read about. I'm not sure I agree with Wood being on probation or Flint being overly interested in the opposing team's health, but I liked it anyway. (in the book/movie didn't Wood get knocked out by the bludger?)
DGtnsl chapter 11 . 4/26
Well. I certainly wasn't expecting that connection. it was interesting to see what Snape first thought of Harry, and the assumptions he had about Harry's upbringing. Now that I think about it, no ones knew where harry was staying besides Hagrid, McGonagall, and Dumbledore, so Sanpe's assumptions are plausible if untrue. Good thing he asked! The Preventers were going to look for Harry and would have either declared him dead, or unceremoniously dropped on the magical community.
DGtnsl chapter 10 . 4/26
Just a few days too late for the Gundam boys! But damn, what a first encounter with Vernon Dursley. And Petunia high on meds. Plus Dudley who knows where getting that tail removed.
Poor Harry, his friends, the ones he's being patient for, have no way of contacting him! He'll only think he's even more abandoned.
Skylar Datenshi chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
I have to say the idea of Petunia suffering from a disorder is intriguing. And I feel so sorry on her behalf for what Venon did while she was struggling
Wistim's daughter chapter 30 . 7/28/2016
Please update soon I enjoyed reading your perspective on the different characters like help to know does actually care for hairy but does not know how to shut it please update soon I have enjoyed reading this story so far
Guest chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
until after cedric, then he had full-on ptsd.
idadri chapter 30 . 7/10/2016
i'm very happy to see you!
welcome again :)
idadri chapter 21 . 7/10/2016
no! I love your Flint and your serpentard generally. It seems more real that all evil!serpentard.
thanks!.
and Duo petrified? i wait reactions others. i like it!
Zuzanny chapter 30 . 7/2/2016
I am really enjoying this fic. I think you are tapping into the real kind of insecurities that Harry would have with all that he has gone through.
Lady Asrai chapter 30 . 5/14/2016
This is a really good way to fit gw in, without blindly following the book.

This was the first GW/HP fic I read, and in fact the first GW fic I ever read, a while ago. It's truly a brilliant fic and I look forward to seeing where it will go next.

I've seen some hints of 3x4, will that ever be an established pairing?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
ravencarr chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
hahaha :P
11 yo is not thaaaaat old to be picked up & definitely cuddled. talking from cough experience cough.

off to chap 13!
Axcel chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
Considering Heero's biological father (who later adopted him, amusingly enough) is Odin Lowe (ironically), I've never considered him asian at all. German or Russian, perhaps, given the other nationalities represented by the other pilots.
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »