Reviews for Encounters
Skylar Datenshi chapter 2 . 10/12
I have to say the idea of Petunia suffering from a disorder is intriguing. And I feel so sorry on her behalf for what Venon did while she was struggling
Wistim's daughter chapter 30 . 7/28
Please update soon I enjoyed reading your perspective on the different characters like help to know does actually care for hairy but does not know how to shut it please update soon I have enjoyed reading this story so far
until after cedric, then he had full-on ptsd.
idadri chapter 30 . 7/10
i'm very happy to see you!
welcome again :)
idadri chapter 21 . 7/10
no! I love your Flint and your serpentard generally. It seems more real that all evil!serpentard.
thanks!.
and Duo petrified? i wait reactions others. i like it!
Zuzanny chapter 30 . 7/2
I am really enjoying this fic. I think you are tapping into the real kind of insecurities that Harry would have with all that he has gone through.
Lady Asrai chapter 30 . 5/14
This is a really good way to fit gw in, without blindly following the book.

This was the first GW/HP fic I read, and in fact the first GW fic I ever read, a while ago. It's truly a brilliant fic and I look forward to seeing where it will go next.

I've seen some hints of 3x4, will that ever be an established pairing?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
ravencarr chapter 12 . 4/13
hahaha :P
11 yo is not thaaaaat old to be picked up & definitely cuddled. talking from cough experience cough.

off to chap 13!
Axcel chapter 4 . 3/12
Considering Heero's biological father (who later adopted him, amusingly enough) is Odin Lowe (ironically), I've never considered him asian at all. German or Russian, perhaps, given the other nationalities represented by the other pilots.
largomolo chapter 12 . 3/11
This chapter was adorable. Hope to see more adorableness in the future.
Axcel chapter 2 . 3/11
I look forward to Vernon's reaction when Harry brings down the law on him for misappropriation of his (Harry's) stipend. Even if that fails, sueing the Ministry for not checking that it was spent correctly would work wonders.
mattdombast chapter 30 . 2/28
Yes save petunia and Harry all we need is Dudley and Sirius saved
mattdombast chapter 29 . 2/28
Rashud would work for pet
Merlenyn chapter 30 . 2/26
Hmm... nice chapter. I can see where you'd have some trouble getting the G-boys involved in this year if you wanted to keep it closer to the books... and the excuse that they were busy with assignments for the Preventers, Quatre's companies, and even hunting for Sirius in the Muggle World (if they hadn't been told that he was a wizard by Zechs who'd probably have heard about it from Severus' ranting). And them not being able to visit regularly like they have been would account for them not knowing a whole lot of Harry's year... like the Dementors thing and his reaction to them, or having not met Remus from the sounds of things. Also if they had been around more and realized Sirius was supposedly hunting Harry, they'd have probably revolted against Lady Une to get themselves assigned as security at Hogwarts to make sure the man got no where near Harry. XD And that means they'd have probably caught him eventually... though no telling if they'd have also found out about Peter or not. Hmm... And Severus... wow, his hatred of Sirius is still quite blinding if he was so gleeful over Sirius almost getting Kissed. Poor Harry, that's going to strain his relationship with the man for a while I think. Unless the G-boys talk to Zechs who then talks to Severus who then apologizes to Harry... But we'll see I guess.

Hmm... how could they fit into the story for the year? Harry possibly going home over Christmas again? Though again, wouldn't he tell his brothers about Sirius Black apparently sneaking around near Hogwarts? Or would he be hesitant to tell them anything? Also, would Harry have asked Aunt Petunia to sign his Hogsmeade permission slip before all the drama happened with Aunt Marge? Since in this story he has a better relationship with Petunia, it'd make sense for him to have tried to approach her shortly after the summer began and before Marge shows up to get the paper signed so it was done with. Would Dumbledore and the other teachers then forbid Harry to go into the village for his own safety? And would Harry still have been given the map by the twins? I haven't read the books in a while myself so it's hard to think of any good spots to slip them in...

I wish you luck on the writing though, and hope the following chapters are easier to write and incorporate the boys. :)
Aldwyntor chapter 30 . 2/26
Love it and u didnt do a bad job of fitting the guys into the third yr either. Thou I'm anxious bout wat is going to happen next and Harry's fourth yr as well
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »