Reviews for Running Out Of Lies
Hyuuga Hitomichan chapter 1 . 2/18
It wud be a cherry in d top if hina z acceoted as new apprentice
Hyuuga Hitomichan chapter 14 . 2/18
A good work..mand it wud be nice to see hinata having backbone more in action
xnyax chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
-Clap clap clap-
Not bad at all! :) hurry up and update it! I look forward to the next chapter! :3

Just a lil idea, could you maybe...kill sakura? It's not because i hate her! I just...don't want her alive...the bitch pisses me off. She had her chance to be with naruto but she turned him down everytime, and NOW she wants to get in hinata-chan's way! How dare she! Should've left her to die in the snow...

Bleh! Im glad you made Hiashi
zafnak chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
A concussion, huh? That explains the... oddly stilted dialog. Hope you feel better...
Rokudaime13 chapter 18 . 4/9/2011
This is such a good story! Please update!
lostsoulrunner chapter 18 . 10/30/2010
Good chapter. Talk to me on msn some more soon? all right?
Hektols chapter 17 . 10/29/2010
Sakura finally revealed herself as Hinata as her rival for Naruto, the pinkette doesn't know where she is getting into.
notgonnasay09 chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
Well that was an interesting meeting with Hiashi. I like the fact that you based it off of life experience; it felt more real like that. Great update.
0namakiza0 chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
Cute! So it's coming to an end? Awwww...oh well.

Have fun with your new boyfriend!

Does your concussion hurt really bad? I hope you feel better!
T00STr00nG chapter 18 . 10/28/2010
nice chapter. Update soon
ObsessiveDevil chapter 17 . 10/6/2010
He's so up to something... *scared*

Go HINA-CHAN! *sigh* Sakura never seemes to have her emotions sorted out and in check. Hina-chan, on the other hand, knows what she wants and is going for it. Atta girl!

Cute chapter, I like the idea of a rivalry between the two, it makes it seem, more real? Like, Sakura's the type of person who wouldn't give up without a fight, and Hina-chan's not just gunna hand Naru over... They're both strong willed girls and I can't wait to see what comes of this rivalry. :D
SheldOg21 chapter 17 . 10/3/2010
XD "Its on Sakura"
Riku Uzumaki chapter 17 . 10/2/2010
Hinata only THINKS that Naruto still fancies Sakura, but I'm quite sure that he is completely over her and will only see Sakura as a sister figure at best!
Pervy Student Kakashi chapter 17 . 10/2/2010
A good chapter, but Sakura's had way too many chances with Naruto in the past and has willingly chosen to waste them all over the emo Uchiha. Hinata needs to stand up to that pink-banshee and fight for Naruto.