Reviews for Guarding Death
SomeNobody chapter 16 . 2/17
Also what the hell Gabe? Did you hear something about this on the angel radio?
SomeNobody chapter 16 . 2/16
Zachariah or Uriel? Also, stop this Harry. Too many injuries even for you
Omfg dean XDDD
Cira Heartfilia chapter 16 . 9/12/2017
eh what?! nooooooo. I need more, and Harry needs his. ring!
Child of Dreams chapter 16 . 1/14/2017
Zachariah?
tanithlipsky chapter 16 . 1/14/2016
very good
Von chapter 15 . 8/28/2015
I was very happy to read this chapter. This sounds negative, but I was starting to think nothing would change at all. Harry was a pleasantly present character, but he still still as useless as a cardboard cutout, affecting nothing as he photo-bombed the show... now, with Loki at his heels, hopefully things will change!

I also hope he takes the time to actually work on the hallows. It seems crazy that he's been all but ignoring them despite being told (in so many words or less) that they're important. He's gone looking for books or someone to ask but not just started experimenting.

Furry Loki is way cute.
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 16 . 6/24/2015
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Psyka chapter 16 . 4/28/2015
Poor Harry the bastard Angel please update again soon
Reaumur chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
I am sorry to hear/read that things have been difficult to you, and I can only hope things are getting better for you. To avoid computer related issues and to pursue the joys of writing, may I suggest writing notes in a cheap notebook of some sort? Maybe tie a USB to it eventually so the digital files don't get lost and you can write on library computers and such . Okay the suggestion is partially selfish, because this story has been fantastic and I'd love to read more, but I also do like hearing that people are happy! (and writing makes people just as happy as those reading apparently ;) )

Your writing style and plot has been a joy to read, and I really hope Harry and Loki get to go on that date eventually (and thank you for doing it slowly and not the prevailing main focus! It feels very natural)
I hope you have a nice day today!
DarknessAscendingLost chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I love this story. I hope you do update this. It ended at a really good part, right when the suspense was getting to me :)
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
Woah . . . please update this story. It is one of the most amazing I have ever had the pleasure of reading!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
fools harry is your one shot at this and your were gonna leave him
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
for the love of all that is holy do not start your explaination with 'im a wizard' if anything saying your a wand wielder would probably give you more time to explain without getting shot. lol poor sam embarrassed by his brother and his no shame at walking around half naked
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
it will be interesting when cas comes and he sees that his charges have somehow found their way to eachother. its curious that harrys vision have come back and focused on dean i wonder why though unless it is just for the fact to stop the deal like bobby suggested