Reviews for CMO Confidential
Kiwilover chapter 1 . 3/30
I really like it!
It describes bones perfect and jim too
(I'm in love with bones in the movie star trek 2009/Into Darkness I haven't watched the original series yet.)
I think it's very nice!

(i'm sorry if my english isn't that good, i'm from Holland.)
Grgoyldef2 chapter 20 . 3/3
This was a really awesome story. I really liked the relationship between Jim and Bones. Your take on the psych stuff was really fascinating. Thanks for taking the time to write this and I look forward to reading your other stories.
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
Excellent story I’m really bummed this super story came to an end.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Fantastic story I really liked it thought it was awesome but I can’t believe I had to stop reading.
justagirlthatdreams chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
Really enjoyed reading this! It had the perfect amount of angst with the characters not being out of character! Many fanfictions will have them breaking down in someone's arms but this was more realistic as to how they would really act. You are a talented author!
Chris Pine Fan chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
What a great story! I enjoyed it I started reading it from start to finish. I of course started reading it last night and just finished reading it! Such a tease for ending this story right there lol but you did an amazing job! Hope to read more in the future! Keep up the great and hard work that you do for us fans!
newaunty chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
I am really, really enjoying this! a TOS fan from way back, I hadn't really focused on the details of the 2009 movie so much - didn't really hit home until I read this that, no, I didn't imagine that Kirk went from cadet to acting captain!
Thank you, can't wait to read the rest!
Meew3 chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Aww... You've stepped into the depths of Jim's and Bones's minds. Awesome.
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is REALLY good... o_o
Sarachan chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
I keep on forgetting that Galia is that how you spell her name? Was on the Farragut, poor Kirk he never did get to mourn her kiss in the movie.
Saracen chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I do hope you mention Tarsus in your fic! I look forward to the rest.
Kelmin chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Great story! I think I covered all the high points for me in reviews of previous chapters.

The main thing I would suggest overall is that the ending here didn't seem like an ending-there were some loose ends, some of which were introduced in this chapter, that could've either been tied up or not introduced. THe main one that jumped out was Sam. The uncertainty there kind of left me hanging, wanting another chapter where that was resolved in some way.

Overall, though, this was a fabulous read, with new and different perspectives on events and relationships. Thanks for all the work it took to write this, and for then sharing it with an audience of strangers!
Kelmin chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
This is a fascinating look into 23rd-century psychiatry!
It was the perfect thing, for the doctor to have Jim control the hypnotic himself.
Kelmin chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Whew. So much here!
Jim's thoughts, in italics, interspersed with the last few lines of the chapter, tell it all.
Kelmin chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
Laughed out loud at "pediatrician" and "meal alternatives." So many nice touches!