Reviews for You Can't See Me
Loved the last line.
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 18 . 6/3/2013
Haha, really amusing! xD
Fearlee chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
This was awesome! My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard, and my brother is looking at me like i'm insane. Love all your stories! :D
rokubinosukanku chapter 18 . 2/19/2011
Sneaky Sexy Angel!

So all those questions were merely meant to intentionaly torture Dean for your own pleasure? NICEo

Oh and Cass.. TV show do not have logics and senses but that was what made us (humans) love about it. Why would we (humans) watch something that boringly we got in our everyday life, no? :)
ki yuras chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
so fun!
wodolay chapter 18 . 7/28/2010
god I loved all the times when Sam started to laugh and the bow leg discussion xD

though it would have been awesome if they had watched SPN (I'd love to see their reactions )

but anyway great story :D
Kiluca1228 chapter 18 . 4/27/2010
FUNNY
Science Queen chapter 18 . 2/3/2010
OH i have a great idea for the next chapter make cas watch house Medical examiner!

that would be so funny!
lol chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I was laughing so hard! I had tossed my head back to do so, forgetting there was a wall and slammed my head into it. [didn't stop me, I just sounded different after that]
ILikePie chapter 18 . 11/29/2009
Hi! I know the fic's over forever [I guessed every one, too! Well, okay, I thought the Human Wrecking Ball was Mythbusters, but eh, close enough, :D]. Just wanted to say it was fun while it lasted. Also, I was hoping you would do Angel or Buffy, if only to see how Cas would react to a vampire with a soul, or maybe compare all the hulking broodiness to a certain tall boy of his acquaintance, :))

Anyhoo, good job!
Alauralen chapter 18 . 11/25/2009
OMG! That was awesome! How does an angel amuse himself? Harmless torture of his charges, of course! OMG! That was a fantastic end to a kick a** story! Great job! *applause*
Alauralen chapter 17 . 11/25/2009
Ha! Gotta love Cas! Another great chapter! I've never seen Ghost Whisperer. I've always meant to, just never quite gotten around to it, LOL!
Alauralen chapter 16 . 11/25/2009
Sorry I didn't get to read this sooner, I didn't have time. This was an awesome chapter! I loved the first and last movies, but wasn't too keen on the middle one. And you really can't blame Cas for not understanding the third movie in a trilogy. It's near to impossible. Dean and Sam should have known better! *snickers* I do like Dean trying to turn Cas off with the remote. I've tried that before with family members long before watching that totally awesome episode. Unfortunately, it never works. Great chapter!
GaelicAngel chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
OH MAN!

You can not be finished...go sit in a corner and sulkes...but that was a great ending to an amazing storie and I hope your other stuf is just as funny.

Really enjoyed this.

Lin
TheOneYouCallWe chapter 18 . 11/21/2009
D:

But I...I love it. Can I make my own sort-of sequel/offshoot/spin-oof version and dedicate it to you?

Plz?