Reviews for Her Everything
j chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
there are no words to describe how amazing this is, i loved every word
FozuzGaoa chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Very good :) !

And, haha, I loved the bit with Justin caught by Alex !
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was really sweet. A great followup to ‘His Weakness’

I’m going to imagine she walked in on him jerking off, but out loud I’m going to say she walked in on him smoking pot... hahaha

I’m glad they found their way together.

Their parents are so annoying, if they found out, all I can imagine is both of them shrugging.
aleja1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I like how you used flash backs from their childhood.

I also like this style of writing and this was a really good story
Meowmie chapter 1 . 6/22/2010

BEAUTIFUL!

EEP!

SOGOOD!
Not Just a Nerd chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This one is so awesome! I loved it!
bink-fanfic chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Read His Weakness before reading this and I loved them both. I really liked the format you chose for them with the flashback snippets seperating time jumps. The way you transitioned between past and present was done beauitfully. The time gaps between sections really drive the reader to try and imagine what happened after each section that led up to the next section. However, even with the time gaps between, each section leads perfectly well up to the next.

The flashback at the end? Are you serious? That's just... beautiful. Too, too good.

I can only hope that you continue to feel the urge to write Jalex stories.
springjasmine91 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
wow...nicely done...luv every second of it! write more great stories! can't wait! )
stopthenrewind chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Aww. I loved this so much. It was a wonderful companion piece to "His Weakness," and I loved reading this in Alex's point of view. You manage to balance the angst and the fluff, and that's exactly what I was hoping to read, and you didn't disappoint. I loved the little flashbacks when Justin and Alex were little kids (reading them like that is just too cute) and how there was hints of underlying tension in every scene. I love how Justin and Alex are all, "hey, we're a couple!" in college, where people don't know they're brother and sister. I just think it's cute, but painful in a way, since society would never accept them, and all that crap. How come Jalex makes incest sound so right to 'anti-real life incest' people like me? Haha.

Hope you write more soon, I love your interpretation of Jalex. :)
gukkiez chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
AAW!

I loved it! ]

I especially love the flashback where Justin tries to teach Alex how to color the right numbers; I could just imagine it! and the last flashback!

Awesome story! Keep on writing more!
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I really enjoyed that part when he returns after thier second kiss and says sorry to her...it really felt so natural...

and offcourse the possibility of what Alex had cought Justin was pure hilarity,...

okay, I like to take is seperately from His Weekness, because I just love the way you ended that and this closure you have is awesome too ans as mentioned before I love the sorry part but somehow the open end ending was more poweful...this story is great aswell, but yet m a bigger fan of His Weekness...:)
oogajunk chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I'm going to start this the exact same way I started the review for "His Weakness." Jeezus this was brilliant. I love how you progressed through her life with those snippets of italic information. The italic breaks transitioned nicely from flashbacks to the present-ish time to correspond with "His Weakness. "Not only were they cute and telling of the upcoming theme, but they almost provided necessary pauses in between the sections to break up such a "long" one-shot. I put "long" in quotes because it did not seem long at all. Word-count, it might, but it surely did not feel like it.

Again you open this up with a very Justin/Alex-esk fight about something so worthless. In my mind, I want to think that Justin was fighting for the book more so because she didn't want Sean to fall in love with her, but that probably wasn't the intention of that section. Regardless, it just proves that you actually do know the characters well enough even if you haven't seen all the episodes.

I found it a constant that you were able to easily convey their felt emotions. Like after Alex broke Justin's robot he spent so long building, you could just feel the frustration Justin was feeling as we've all had somebody ruin something of ours that we spent ages on. Then I could just feel Justin's tenseness as Alex tried the whole "breath in, breath out" crap that never really works and only makes Justin even more frustrated. But the second "she slipped in behind him, her fingers moving around in soothing circular motions over his shoulders, neck and back...She leaned into his back, her hands lightly running over his collarbone...she leaned in, her lips practically brushing against his ear," my god, even I turned to putty, and she could say anything and have it be fact at that point in time. All thoughts just flew out the window and one can't do anything but nod and smile. So I was surprised that Justin still had SOME sense left in him and still went to his dad, albeit a lot calmer.

I'm not sure if Justin standing up for Alex and him saying, "Whenever you mess up, I have to be there to fix it," was before or after the "where were you" part in "His Weakness," but I'd like to think it's before. Before Alex truly realizes how much she needs him. Before she messes up so badly that...wait a second. I just realized an inconsistency between the two stories lol. She loses her magic before she kisses Justin in "His Weakness," but she insinuates that she has magic the night after she wakes up in Justin's bed with a hangover in "Her Everything." Granted, she never actually performed magic, but still.

Lawl at Justin saying no on her behalf. Cute :)

The chain scene was just an even more adorable followup. The whole silent treatment was fine and all, but what got me was her unasked question for the chain as she positioned herself for Justin to put it on her neck without saying a word. Plus, this is where they really start to notice each other. I'm just about foaming at the mouth with giddiness at this point.

And then of course...Alex catches him...doing something...yea...lol. I really don't know what relevance this has at this point in time of the story. But hell, if I care! haha. I'm glad Alex admitted herself, too. That's probably the only way that situation could fizzle out nicely. It was still an awkward as f**k situation, but you ended it like Justin and Alex would. (You can tell you're getting a lot of these character cues from the movie lol. Just an observation. Not complainin').

More awkwardness after she wakes up in Justin's bed. Again with the inconsistency mentioned above but it doesn't matter too much. There wasn't anything too extraordinary about this section, but this is about the time where we can finally see your two stories meld together.

But this NEXT part on the other hand...haha. FINALLY! We get to know what happened after "His Weakness" finished. And I'm so glad he came back. Yes, it was to apologize and all that, but he still embraced her. Still comforted her. No matter the situation. I feel like a flurry of "I'm sorry's" are usually in order for a situation like this, so it was just natural for it to not end up with them f**king on the couch.

This is where my heart just stopped. Like for a good few minutes. While reading this last section. Well if my heart didn't stop, the world sure as hell did as I slowly and carefully read line after line. When he originally arrived at her place, I didn't know what to think about Justin's uncertainty. If it was familiar, why did it have to be so awkward? What was up? But then when they started going at it in her room, I was elated, but at the same time a little scared. Scared that maybe their relationship was just based on lust. Then I realized that was the least of my worries. When she went for the belt and they started talking. Oh man. It felt good at first that they were talking. Justin was a little hesitant like always, showing that he cares about Alex and isn't after her for just her body (though he really DOES need to get over the "this is wrong" thing a lot faster). Even after Justin's hesitance, she just pulled him closer, reassuring him. Blood started to flow back through my body. Just a little bit. Then when she said, "then leave," cardiac arrest. Again. He STILL had to battle her and try to reason with her. It did feel good that you gave us Alex's point of view, and she hadn't given up on him quite yet. She still had hope that he'd do the "right thing" (for Jalex). I kept forgetting to bring it up in the previous few paragraphs but my mention about making us feel what they're feeling just came blasting through here:

"'Fine.' He whispered softly, and Alex could swear her heart stopped. She watched in amazement as he started for the door, feeling the sting behind her eyes. Times like these, she was really close to slapping some sense into him."

Then the angels started singing, bright rays of sun shone through the clouds, and that feeling of relief after you've been holding in your pee for hours all came rushing in at:

"But instead of walking out, Justin closed the door and faced her."

And then the rest is just smooth sailing.

Not only that, but you ended it with an adorable little flashback. A perfect way to end this story by bringing it back around to when they were kids. F**kin' beautiful is what this is. There may have been a section or two that could have been omitted (for length or for just "not neededness"), but it certainly didn't detract from anything. (Maybe something like the "Thanks a lot for having faith in me, Justin" part and the necklace part could have been both cut in half and blended together to make one section since they both kinda tackle a continuous theme). Anyways, sorry THIS is so long. It certainly isn't as well thought out as your fic so I have no excuse for me babbling on. It's just so damn good. I really, really...REALLY hope you write more Jalex. Or another one-shot. Or another continuation of this. Or SOMETHING! :)
TreeHuggerAnonymous chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh my, my, my. This is wonderful, amazing, unbelievable.

You are such a great writer.

I love this. You write Justin and Alex so well.

This style is great.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
explanations chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I love the new style, it's just so befitting of them, because really, part of jalex's appeal is how they grew up together, and it's so innocent yet sexy at the same time, and you captured that amazingly.