Reviews for More Than Our Scars
Frakking Toasters chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
I love Tony. And Gibbs threatening McGee...many satisfactions! :-) xo
M. Louise E chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
Wow. A wonderful story. I start and I want to see where it goes. Very nicely done and going onto your next story. :D
AgentD.6 chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
Just got hooked on your story Dark and have been busy reading some of your earlier stories. They are great!
dr3 chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
Another *super-great* story. So glad I discovered you on Fanfic. I feel so greedy as I'm off to enjoy selecting & reading another one of your mag tales :D
anon chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
If it had been Tony doing what McGee did with a rape victim, there'd be all kinds of hell to pay. McGee needs to tell Gibbs that she's overidentifying with him in an inappropriate way, and either make sure they're chaperoned so nothing happens, or keep away from her. They assign female cops and agents to female rape victims for good reasons!
Kermitty chapter 17 . 5/13/2011
Loved that, especially the last couple of sentences.

"Someone's gotta wake you up every couple of hours so you don't McDie," And "McPromise". Absolutely brilliant ending to a really good story!
dlargecat chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
This is a plain old fashioned good story. It's well plotted. It expands on the characterizations we see on the show without going OOC for any of them. Great job!
Doni chapter 17 . 9/18/2010
Great story. Tim was being a bit of a shit, and I like the was you had he and Tony 'make it right.'
smartkid37 chapter 17 . 4/5/2010
so Gibbs threatens to kill Tim

and everyone's okay with that?

unbelievable!
Bobbie T chapter 17 . 4/3/2010
I just finished reading this and the other two stories in this series. Wow! Not sure what else I can say except "Wow!" Great job on the back stories, the emotions, the characterizations, the dialogue, - everything. I really like the way you have built this up the way you did, and how the team is working.

I would love to see more in this storyline.

Keep up the great work!

Bobbie )
chappers chapter 17 . 2/1/2010
I thought the E was a bit too OOC for McGee, I really hope he's not that type... but otherwise I loved it!
Maz101 chapter 17 . 1/8/2010
Congratualtions on this magnificent Tony story. I found my way to this one after reading your most recent fic (and, like that one, I read this in one go too - I will go back and review that immediately too...). Just to say your characterisation is great and so 'true'. Love seeing serious, competent, selfless Tony. Love the Tony/Tim angst and friendship. Love the unfolding of the plot. Love Hurt!Tony. So, (realising that I am all chronologically muddled up with your other stories) I'm off now to read more of your work...

Thanks.
mykidmom chapter 17 . 12/29/2009
Very enjoyable story, I loved the case as well as the character development.
mykidmom chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Hi just trying to get one thing straight did Tony's mom die that way in the show? Or did you make that up or someone else? I know I have read that before but I do not think I heard it in the show, thou I have not seen all of the shows.
Livia2001 chapter 17 . 12/26/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing.