Reviews for Schism
Y chapter 1 . 2/9
oh sht! wrong comment board.
Y chapter 1 . 2/9
i don't think Rei would find him attractive. sorry.
no offense, maybe if they build up wufei's look to be actually look more cooler, he suits her personality more. or trowa. but not heero. it will not be balance for her sake. trust me. (her real personality in the manga)
i was about to pair her with Quatre, but his personality is more like zoicite. but Quatre looks more like jadeite. combine, so she suites quatre too... and with the personality department.
so Mars- quatre, trowa, or wufei
Minako- well i think he is (dammit, i don't wanna be bias so i will write what is you know, even i don't like it, maybe heero is okay with her too, since he acts a bit like kunzite, but when it comes to the hair, i would choose her with trowa, or duo... why duo? because they have the same personality. but it might not be balance for her sake. quatre on the other hand, i like her to be with him at first, without knowing the shitennou much.
venus- duo, heero, trowa.
ami- quatre, trowa, duo
Quatre's personality, or duo's personality
jupiter- duo,
well, jups,heero,duo all of them are orphans. i don't use to like duo for jupiter, still don't but after seeing the shitennou, hmmm... i guess duo is quite alright. impossible for quatre, as i read fanfic about him... just impossible. maybe if they fix wufeis look... just like rei. and its quite unfair that jupiter always don't pair up with the super hunks.
sailor moon- well... duo, trowa, quatre, heero (i wanna right duo, but i just seem to see it happening in the personality, compatibility department. or better yet... none at all. she can have mamoru
wow! trowa is not my fave, but he is okay for me nonetheless, but i wrote him to all the girls.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Hello, l just say how much l like the couple between raditz and lita, ill ealy like read more from they
Izana Uzumaki chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
awesome fic n great chapter
pls update soon
WiOvIx chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Well, I just read every chapter today... your story is really, really interesting and there's always so much going on that you never know what will happen next!
I have to say you had me there with that little moment with Mina.. she's changed so much, and I felt bad for her for losing everything so suddenly :(
I hope you will update soon, I can't wait to read more!
RedSmileyFace chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Slowly made it through your story, and I really enjoyed it! The romance progresses slowly, but for once, I don't mind as I feel your plot and character development balance it out well. I like all the relationships you have or hint at, and there really are no spots where I'm like "Let's skip this and go back to so-and-so". Well, at least not yet :p Just kidding. It feels like everything has a purpose, and I enjoyed reading it all. Even when Rei had to suffer Prince Vegeta. Even then, I feel that it'll come out alright. How else would she develop a friendship or more with Bardock?
Anywho, I look forward to more chapters! Please? :D
Lucyole chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
i just thought gosh bardock ray kiss already you two idiots but hugging is ok to
they already admit to themselfes that they care for each other yay i really like your couples
they are very interesting and facinating to read about please write the next chapter as soon as you can
that would be great i really like you story she is very good and exciting too.
*cookies for you*
Severus Vegeta chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
What I was supposed to say was this... I would that this is one of my favorite fanfiction stories and love the drama and the portrayal of the characters in the story. I can't wait to see more of the characters on Namek and the others on Vegeta.
Severus Vegeta chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I
DJ Meltdown of Ground Xero chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
awesome chapter and story
SmileysBasis2 chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
Hooraaaaay! So I think I might've read like the first couple of chapters of this story long ago before I disappeared. I'm SO happy you're updating everything, this is awesome! I'll admit, I was particularly struck by the moment with Mina. It was so sad :( but she was also completely right. It's amazing how living on Vegeta has completely changed them-Lita went in for the kill with only minute hesitation and Mina killed when she usually would not have. I like her burgeoning relationship and Turles and the seemingly repressed lustful one between Lita and Raditz. I wonder how it's all going to shake down now that the Ginyu force is there. They have what, one more month until Frieza gets there? It's all starting to come together...

Amy and Nappa's relationship is adorable. He's like, this HUGE freaky dude in the show haha but he seems so gentle with her. I can honestly imagine little, tiny Amy in his arms as he flies around with her. But I'll be honest, her predicament as Raye's handmaiden kind of sucks haha. Raye is a wild, ruthless...I'll say it, bitch in this story hahaha. But I do like her growing relationship with Bardock. He seems to be starting to care for her (and Nappa liking her calm because he thinks she's crazy is priceless).

Her son seems adorable! I can't wait until he really comes into his own. A Saiyan/Martian child should have some wicked powers. I'm also glad Vegeta kind of melted and stopped being such an ass after he read his father's letter. After all of that Raye will be out of the arrangement...man, he's cold.

Guan's rebellion is really intriguing. You've truly got a whole world set up here. I like that they were once so certain in their duty and are now hiding out (again for the girls). Very Game of Thrones-esque hahaha. I loved little Opal trying to help buy them time! That was adorable, really.

And lastly, finally some communication after so long! Hopefully Amy can fill in Serena and the gang. I'm excited for you to continue and I'm SO happy you keep writing. Great work!
Jewlbunny chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
Wow. I was hoping for a kissing with Ray and Bardock, but I guess it's too soon. I hope to read more soon.
Whiteling chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
I feel for Mina I didn't want the Nameks to perish either. :'(
Boingy chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
RAYE AND BARDOCK! I love them so much! Like seriously, I want them to make little awesome babies! Oh my god, this story is sooooooooooo awesome! Thank you for your update!
JtheChosen1 chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Awesome update! Can't wait to see how this progresses