Reviews for Schism
Anon chapter 11 . 1/7
Hey! I just started reading this and I'm hooked! I'm really impressed with your writing and hope you'll finish this someday. Don't leave us hanging! :)
Sonar chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
Mina and Raye are so alike at times.
Sonar chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
I am loving this story so far.
Sonar chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
I could picture Raye and Vegeta as a couple too.
Sonar chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Shall be interesting.
the real Marik Ishtar chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
awesome story...please continue it
Y chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
oh sht! wrong comment board.
Y chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
i don't think Rei would find him attractive. sorry.
no offense, maybe if they build up wufei's look to be actually look more cooler, he suits her personality more. or trowa. but not heero. it will not be balance for her sake. trust me. (her real personality in the manga)
i was about to pair her with Quatre, but his personality is more like zoicite. but Quatre looks more like jadeite. combine, so she suites quatre too... and with the personality department.
so Mars- quatre, trowa, or wufei
Minako- well i think he is (dammit, i don't wanna be bias so i will write what is you know, even i don't like it, maybe heero is okay with her too, since he acts a bit like kunzite, but when it comes to the hair, i would choose her with trowa, or duo... why duo? because they have the same personality. but it might not be balance for her sake. quatre on the other hand, i like her to be with him at first, without knowing the shitennou much.
venus- duo, heero, trowa.
ami- quatre, trowa, duo
Quatre's personality, or duo's personality
jupiter- duo,
well, jups,heero,duo all of them are orphans. i don't use to like duo for jupiter, still don't but after seeing the shitennou, hmmm... i guess duo is quite alright. impossible for quatre, as i read fanfic about him... just impossible. maybe if they fix wufeis look... just like rei. and its quite unfair that jupiter always don't pair up with the super hunks.
sailor moon- well... duo, trowa, quatre, heero (i wanna right duo, but i just seem to see it happening in the personality, compatibility department. or better yet... none at all. she can have mamoru
wow! trowa is not my fave, but he is okay for me nonetheless, but i wrote him to all the girls.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Hello, l just say how much l like the couple between raditz and lita, ill ealy like read more from they
Azure Saiyan chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
awesome fic n great chapter
pls update soon
WiOvIx chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
Well, I just read every chapter today... your story is really, really interesting and there's always so much going on that you never know what will happen next!
I have to say you had me there with that little moment with Mina.. she's changed so much, and I felt bad for her for losing everything so suddenly :(
I hope you will update soon, I can't wait to read more!
RedSmileyFace chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Slowly made it through your story, and I really enjoyed it! The romance progresses slowly, but for once, I don't mind as I feel your plot and character development balance it out well. I like all the relationships you have or hint at, and there really are no spots where I'm like "Let's skip this and go back to so-and-so". Well, at least not yet :p Just kidding. It feels like everything has a purpose, and I enjoyed reading it all. Even when Rei had to suffer Prince Vegeta. Even then, I feel that it'll come out alright. How else would she develop a friendship or more with Bardock?
Anywho, I look forward to more chapters! Please? :D
Lucyole chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
i just thought gosh bardock ray kiss already you two idiots but hugging is ok to
they already admit to themselfes that they care for each other yay i really like your couples
they are very interesting and facinating to read about please write the next chapter as soon as you can
that would be great i really like you story she is very good and exciting too.
*cookies for you*
Severus Vegeta chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
What I was supposed to say was this... I would that this is one of my favorite fanfiction stories and love the drama and the portrayal of the characters in the story. I can't wait to see more of the characters on Namek and the others on Vegeta.
Severus Vegeta chapter 1 . 4/17/2014