Reviews for You Are Your Father's Child
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
wonderful :-)
asteriaphoebe chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
lol. I remember saying something like 'I'm afraid of papa!' when playing the game :P
Sweet Wisteria chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
very nice. I can relate to it.
LehCar702 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Early on in the game you keep being compared to Norman, so I imagine that the character you play as has probably heard that their whole life. And that makes it all the more rewarding when you beat him and go "Yeah, I pwn'd my dad! In you face!" afterward (Maybe that's just me...I have way too much fun with those games) Anyways, I love stories where people prove they are their own person. Your little snippet ends right before this happens, but what you do show proves that the character is extremely determined to get his/her point across and, more likely than not, will. Kudos to you for this short, but very well done piece!
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Pretty nice.
Supreme Kimchi chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Great story. I could feel like May/Brendan, just facing off her/his dad, ready to show him what they're made of. This brought a special connection to me because I plan to have my OC and his dad battling each other as well. If you'd like, can you please read it? I'd really like some feedback on it too. It's "Red Dawn, Blue Midnight, Green Day".
Yonk-232 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I find this very interesting. You are a very influential writter. I was into the story and believed it. You have a talent for writting as seen in this piece. I could feel the story and felt somehow connected to it.

Keep it up! yonk-232