Reviews for Yume
yunabesaid chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is such a perfect ending! So sweet and happy and loving!

I know what you mean, I cried like a baby at the end too! This is so great! I can't believe you wrote it so soon after the end too! I was depressed for like, a week!

TidusxYuna Always
Angels.Exist chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Cute story! A tad predictable, but fairly well done and sweet nonetheless. Keep writing and improving!
tidus4yuna chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
aw that was sweet you have to finish otherwise i will poke you with my pokey stick of doom
Deho Yhkam chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
beautiful! I love this piece, very well done. Keep up the good work! _
SacredDream chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
That made me feel so much better about the ending! Wai, lots of warm fuzzies in me rite now :)

Thank you so much for this beautiful masterpiece. You manged to transpose sorrow into happiness, and, in me, that is a miraculous thing.

My undying gratitude...
Lianne Sentar chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Wow. Red, I'm so *impressed*! Your stories have always been entertaining, but this fic was really beautiful! Your writing style has been continuously improving, and it's wonderful to see your talents blossom. This fic was very in-character, gentle, and pretty, not to mention very believable within the fic's universe; you're particularly good at that, you know. Quote of the fic: "Let's see, live and die trying, or die without trying life." Fantastic job, Red. Keep up the great work.
Aegof chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
I really like this story! You MUST write more!

The end was so cliffhanger-y! I hate cliffhangers!

The rest of it was good though!
MajinKyle chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
That was great!
Ryan chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Gaaaahhhhh... story... made... me soooo... happpyy!

) ) )
Shadow Heartcraft chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Very awesome story! I LOVED it! The plot at the end of the game was VERY believable and all throught it all you gave a perfect sweet mixture of love essence in there.. LOVE IT! Write a sequel to this or something! PLEASE! lol Thanks! See you around! Ciao!
Rach chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
yea! Tidus came back. every fanfic should have an ending like this. and yes, we out here want a sequel! i can't stand it sometimes, i need someone to write about what they do in their 'normal lives' after Tidus comes back.

Sincerily,

Rach
SouthernDiscomfort chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
i liked it!
Ryu chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Great job. I enjoyed reading this. I haven't beaten FFX yet but I don't really care at this point.
Tracy Winston chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
::huggles:: This was fabulous! I was sobbing at the end of the game and it took me about a week to start writing my own fic about the ending. I hope you decide to continue writing on this story. POST MORE ASAP!
Rebecca chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Awww that was so sweet. Nice happy ending. Because the game's one was so confusing.