Reviews for Barricade's Bad Day
Twisted-67 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
If the muse decided to return... you could do a "Decepticon Pranks" And... should the plot bunny attack, you could have a full out prank war between the factions! I'd love to see what you could do with Skywarp and Sunny... Primus help everyone and everyone if those two decided to get together and prank someone... add in Sideswipe if you really want to cause mayhem and chaos on a degree that would make the Unmaker twitch and be content to stay in the pit. He'd more than likley ban all three of them interance, just to keep the semi-peace of his realm!

Er, anyway, I blab too much, sorry. Great story and I can totally see Starscream pulling the 'Pulp Fiction' on Barricade if he had the chance. Excellent story and I'm off to re-read your stuff (it's THAT good!)
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Omg. I would LOVE a multichapter fic with this idea behind it. Not a ton of chapters or anything. I haven't laughed so much in ages.
Lady Stormdancer chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Scccrrreaaammeeerrrrr- *shakes fist*

watch?v2IeLZKezGWQ&featurerelated

Found it.

"Barricade's foul language" video. :]
Devils Favourite Angel chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This sounds very much like the thing from Youtube. But I like it.
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG i loved that and that video was also wicked it so suits Barricade XD lol
Topkicker26 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Ha ha ha! Poor 'Cade. He deserves it though.

TMR
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I LOVE the voice mod chapters. I think I agree with Jazz's assessment. Starscream is related to the Twins.
Gixxer Pilot chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
You know, I watched that video again, and I think it was Samuel L. Jackson. The tone and inflection sounded exactly like him in The Negotiator. Whether it was Eddie Murphy or Samuel L. Jackson, that was pretty good. Now time for some Barricade payback?