Reviews for The Oracle's Wish
P chapter 24 . 6/5
Wow! I think this is my favorite of your stories I have read so far! *_* It was so exciting, fun, terrifying and heartwarming. I really enjoyed every bit of it.
Your OCs are just fantastic, so real and convincing, and the plot is amazingly well thought out. Oh, and your delightful quirky humor just brings it all up a notch. I also loved how each of the characters had a very poignant story. It's really sort of inspiring.
Anyway, great story. I hope you'll become a professional writer if you aren't already; I think you have much to give to the world. That, and people should pay for reading your stuff. You deserve it. :)
Mizz Loon chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
The characters were completely in character which gave me great satisfaction and the plot was believable as well. You have achieved what many fanfiction writers try they're very hardest to do, but most of the time falter. You have created a story where I can truly imagine the real characters acting like this if these experiences happened to them. I admire your story telling ability and will continue to follow your work in the future, chow!
One percent chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
He kept the name Snowflake... how cute.

This was really a smart and well written fic!
You are awesome, and I am glad you use your genius to write for the slayers fandom! You are my hero!
One percent chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
That was great!
Xellos and Filia for the win. Zelgadis felt better about himself by just seeing them interact and realizing that he did not fall that low yet xD.

I liked the fight :D. Too bad Zelgadis had to kill his last hope for information about the cure.
He's leaving? O_O
One percent chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
Amazing!

The swamp lady is ... uh... very ... selfish. Yes, that is the word to describe her.
And Xellos ... he just got 1000 exp points in mystery .
One percent chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
"She's out of your league..." Filia was definitely not the only one who almost fell over hearing that!

I liked Zelgadis' mind evolution.
One percent chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
The oracle definitely is an interesting character. She has a perfect way of making a memorable entrance!

I wonder what Sangoma will do :)
One percent chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
Hehe Xellos was surprised that they knew about his whereabout. That was a cool moment

I feel a bit worried for Zel and Amelia for some reason. What if the oracle is evil and asks Zelgadis to kill Amelia?

Anyway, it was funny that Filia remembered what Xellos said when she was drunk. I know I wasn't drunk and still forgot that xD. Well done!
One percent chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
Zelgadis sure is having a new perception of his body. I have the feeling he will not be pleased with the oracle for some reason.

And what did Xellos do with her? Can't be good!

Awesome story so far, I am enjoying myself so much! I am not even a Zelgadis/Amelia fan, and yet, I find myself captivated by every bit of this story!
One percent chapter 16 . 11/1/2014
Wow, I find the king's daughter's story quite interesting!

I had completely forgotten about the gift part. It seems after all that Zelgadis is not made out of bad luck. xD
One percent chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
That was so cool!
I am quite impressed by Zel's tenacity.
And by Filia. She is awesome when she wants to be :D
One percent chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Fantastic!

Prejudice against the undead huh? And she was the one who called Zelgadis dumb based on his golem looks, lol!

Xellos sure did not help at all. And he always manages to turn what Filia says against her . He is so perfect!
One percent chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
That was so much fun!

Gee, Amelia just shot into the swamp. What if she had killed their oracle? Lol.
Beld parting words were hilarious! Black door on third level? With the size of his house, they would have never gotten to it, but now he singeled that door out xD. What is he hiding anyway? Does he kill woman in the swamp as a hobby?
One percent chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
I like this mister Beld. He knows how to deal with people.

And Xellos earns yet again another point for manipulating Filia so successfully.
In fact, I think Filia should be wary as all Monsters seem to trick her
One percent chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
I have to say, I liked the huge difference between their letters. Shows their personalities quite well.
And the fact that Amelia accepted to send such a rude letter shows how much Zel is important to her.