Reviews for The Oracle's Wish
strangelilbibliofile chapter 24 . 2/27
I must say that I rarely review (I am a terrible person) unless I have to say something I feel the author should hear. Having just completed The Oracle's wish, I wanted to let you know that not only did I enjoy a story without overt romance (which is rare) but that besides your own awesome voice you read like a scholar of the esteemed Patricia C Wrede and the incomparable Terry Pratchett and several other of my all time favorite writers. You put characters I love into an entirely world realistic situation and wrote it in a way that made me feel like I was reading a new installment by several of my favorite authors at once, but that it's also a new favorite author telling the story. I'm sure you know the feeling of overwhelming giddiness that only comes when you fall in love with a book and realize there are a bunch more in a similar vein just waiting to be read. Thank you for this story and I am so excited to read the rest of your work here.
Gryphon of Fire and Life chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
""Zelgadis and Filia stared at Amelia as though she'd sprouted a third eye, grown a pair of antler, and begun singing a song called "Making Friends with Cannibals"… backwards."" I almost choked on my chex-mix! Lol! so funny!
thejeweloffoursouls chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
This was a very good read. It felt like a good novel that kept me inspired and eager to keep reading until the end! The plot is very interesting and well put-together (plus I am, as recently discovered, a big Zel/Amelia). Enjoyed every bit of it. Great work!
Kyu-Momo chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
Aww... That was wonderful! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
oh good! He's okay. :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
Zelgadis... You forgot AGAIN.

Oh no! _ :(
Kyu-Momo chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Awesome!

I really like those two. I liked them in legal matter as well! :D
Kyu-Momo chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Heh.

Well played, Xellos! XD
Kyu-Momo chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Heehee, well, Zel... Unfortunately for you she has a point. Off to Xellos you go! eheeheehe lol
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You know Zelgadis is desperate when... he starts having conversations with his canteen. XD

This is great so far!
TehNeko chapter 24 . 2/22/2012
Is it possible to be thoroughly addicted to your fics. Cause I SO am.
Phoenix Satori chapter 24 . 9/18/2011
ahhh, sososo much love.

tied up all the loose ends, drew all the thematic points together, and still managed to leave the conclusion relatively open.

as per usual, i'm spent but sated in the aftermath of this fic; i'm always eagerly open to the idea of MORE, but you always give us more than sufficient resolution, and so i'm content to leave off here, also.

i'm much too tired to offer anything more insightful than that at the moment, so i'll just mosey on out with another thank you. i'll follow your stories any-gottdamn-where.
Phoenix Satori chapter 20 . 9/18/2011
rhevas gift-wrapped and bow-tied a corpse for their anniversary, huh?

men. no matter what cloth you cut 'em from, they're just don't *get it,* do they?

anywho.

i'm really diggin' all the interwoven folklore.

and!

it's the long-awaited zelgadis breakthrough chapter! (wish he'd have one in slayers proper, though i s'ppose then he'd have no reason to party up with lina and co when adventure comes a-callin'...so actually, maybe it's better if he holds onto his skin-care hang-ups.)

...um.

you continue to be amazing and an untouchable god of (substantive!)humor.

go now i must, to chapter next.
MikariStar chapter 24 . 9/18/2011
A very interesting story. I liked all the different scenarios they faced before they got to the right swamp. Very creative with the oracle's identity.
Phoenix Satori chapter 14 . 9/16/2011