Reviews for Touch
Fuyuka athirah chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
KYAAAAA! / It's so short but I really love it! Good work!
Pardra chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was so adorable, so sweet. Odin Sphere fics are hard to find, especially quality ones.
Hope-no-Less chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
I like these very much. :) I actually enjoy the fact that they don't have dialogues too because I think it brings out more of their gentleness and warmth... uh that sounded cheesy but that's what I felt while reading these. :D Keep it up!
WritersProse chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
I don't usually say this about dabbles, but I kinda wish there was actually more of these. They are like little quick glimpses at true inspiration, and I really admire the detail that you put into it.
WritersProse chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Interesting perspective. I'm digging how it went from Oswald's viewpoint on her wrists to her viewpoint on his hands. It's interesting how you can write an entire dabble while focusing mainly on one part of the body.
WritersProse chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Detailed and every so slightly sensuous. I like!
Maeleene chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
This is very sweet, and I'm a long-time fan of drabbles. I'll be watching for more!
Kyu-Momo chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Aww, that was beautiful. :)

great job!

~millie and bonaparte~
Animangame02freak chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
I love this pairing! :) Good job
serenbach chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Aw. I love how you write these two, they are so sweet and understanding with each other. :)
Fantasy-Magician chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
How lovely ;_; I love this pairing very much~ XDDD they are so cute!
Fantasy-Magician chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
this story is so beautiful and sensual in such a special way that really so innocent and pure XD
TheXCrimsonXAngel chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
OMG!

I love it, it's so cute! I am in the middle of making and Odin Sphere fanfic. it's taking a while but i can't wait to post it.

good details

Thunderous~Ice~Storm
serenbach chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
I'm glad you continued this, it is really sweet. I love the innocence and uncertainty of their touches. It totally makes sense that they would take things pretty slowly. Nice job. :)