Reviews for A Sad Lack of Sake
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 2/22
I believed I had read and reviewed every single one of your stories. I was, oh so shamefully, wrong. This was so wonderfully fluffy, though I was hoping to see our favorite miko's name pop up. Still a heartwarming interaction between the two (half-)brothers.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Poor Inuyasha is old now XD
waterlit chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I can't believe I never bothered to read this fic before today - it's comedic and (as all your fics are) very well-written. I love how you wrote the two brothers in this story!
NS chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
You win.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Cute! XD
redchinese chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
old man inuyasha-EEEEPIICCC- 3

seriously- you just can't go wrong with badass snarky old men- they're just so enjoyable to read.
Sunruner chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ahhh, having Inuyasha age and Sesshoumaru not due to their blood is interesting, I think that's the first time I've heard of someone making Inuyasha appear the older of the two D Very compelling. I like that.

-Sunny
shiftedsoul chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Ah that's just some good writing. Whenever I need refreshing, I just toddle on over to your page hon. I do so enjoy your stories. Please continue to indulge us and yourself!
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I knew it! Inuyasha's older cuz he's only and half, and Sesshomaru is still working it! I always wondered what happens to Sesshomaru.
drinktea chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I was definitely thrown in the beginning with the use of older man/ younger man instead of just names, then I remembered that Inuyasha is a hanyou. Then I realized that you may have done that older man/ younger man thing on purpose! Tricky, you.

Inuyasha sneakily gushing about his many-times-great grandchildren seems oddly fitting for him, as does getting pissy about no sake fits Sesshoumaru. I love Inufamily fluff! There is definitely not enough of it. Thanks a bunch for writing some :)
Skyrere chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
hehehehehe.

this is delightful.
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the December 2009 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

feudal./

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

jaimed1968./journal/29840759/

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal./

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

s286./albums/ll109/FeudalAssociation/Fiction%20Dec09/

First place awards will be on permanent display here:

feudal.

The Feudal Association
wittyying chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I like this. A lot. There needs to be more stories giving us moments of Inuyasha-Sesshoumaru interaction. Actually, there probably are-maybe I just have not found them yet.
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
So, Sess is the younger one now? Is this an AU fanfic?
ShinkonoKokoro chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I cracked up at the end. It was absolutely entertaining and more than a little bittersweet. But absolutely lovely story.