Reviews for Between the Motion and the Act
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
nice fanfic oneshot
Mulderette chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was great! Poor McGee - what a decision for him to have to make. Glad everything turned out okay. Very nicely done :)
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That was a heart-pounder! Whew!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Fantastic story! Just found it and LOVED it! Well-written and very in-character. Awesome job!

Also, was the last line a "To Kill A Mockingbird" reference? It defintely sounded like it, intended or not :) I loved it!
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really enjoyed this story (I'm so evil, I enjoy seeing Tony get picked on as much as I love him). My only critique so to say is that I feel you could have stretched this out a little more, it went at such a fast pace that once it was over it was a little like "Huh? It's over?"

Than again, I enjoy my favourite very special agents being picked being stretched out!

Good job!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Lovely story! I felt so bad for McGee, that's such a hard choice. The part where he had to leave Gibbs to go look for Tony was awesome, I could feel his fear for his partner.

Great job!

-Moki
diana teo chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Your muse did was a tough decision for Tony survived otherwise the guilt might have been to much to and suspenseful.I liked it!
newgal chapter 1 . 11/3/2009