Reviews for Mizpah
Caroleg chapter 1 . 3/14
Wow I loved it. I know it's been a few years but do you plan to continue this? I would so love if you did
breakingdawn57 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Even though I know it's only a story it made me so sad!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
D A M N
Black Phoenix Ranger chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Awesome Story!
A little Blur-ry chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow... please continue this!
monicaalexr chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
please please please put a epov
i loved ur fic
xxo
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
good work on your stories
lilapattinson chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
oh please please please do a sequel, ! or continue it,! i looooved thiss, !
The Love Peacock chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
What! This was one of the saddest things ive ever read! I know It is finished for now but if you ever revisit it I know that I personally would love to hear Edwards side of the am very surprised at the ending. Wonderfully written and though very sad and angsty , very enjoyable!x
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow, that was incredibly rotten of him. To never tell her anything about what was going on with him. I think because he has the same name and the general appearance of Twilight's Edward Cullen, we expect him to have the same unswerving devotion, but this character is just a selfish, immature jerk. She's better off without him!
allyandmax chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
please add another chapter! i loved this!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Soft Ragoo chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
*sniff* That was heartbreaking! And TOTALLY deserving of your award - congrats and well done!

I don't know how, in a one-shot, you managed to make us feel like we'd known these characters as long as they'd had a relationship, but you really did. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

My mostest fave part... when he carried her inside, straight to the fridge. :D Love it! So sweet.

The slow departure from the intense need for each other was very well done. I could see a drift between them about to happen, but you still surprised me with the end.

All I can say now is - more PLEASE! :D
AngiJ chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow. You should continue this. This had me tearing at the end.
MissGCullen chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
one of the most heartbreaking stories! I am crying all the time! I am thinking what could happened in the future if Edward and Bella meet at the college or at work or...or...or and all consequences which will bring this meeting. Can you tell me what happened at the challenge?