Reviews for Mizpah
snow.girl19 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
You should do Edward's point of view. Amazing story. Brought me to tears. Keep writing!
Caroleg chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Wow I loved it. I know it's been a few years but do you plan to continue this? I would so love if you did
breakingdawn57 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Even though I know it's only a story it made me so sad!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
D A M N
Black Phoenix Ranger chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Awesome Story!
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow... please continue this!
monicaalexr chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
please please please put a epov
i loved ur fic
xxo
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
good work on your stories
lilapattinson chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
oh please please please do a sequel, ! or continue it,! i looooved thiss, !
The Love Peacock chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
What! This was one of the saddest things ive ever read! I know It is finished for now but if you ever revisit it I know that I personally would love to hear Edwards side of the am very surprised at the ending. Wonderfully written and though very sad and angsty , very enjoyable!x
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow, that was incredibly rotten of him. To never tell her anything about what was going on with him. I think because he has the same name and the general appearance of Twilight's Edward Cullen, we expect him to have the same unswerving devotion, but this character is just a selfish, immature jerk. She's better off without him!
allyandmax chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
please add another chapter! i loved this!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Soft Ragoo chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
*sniff* That was heartbreaking! And TOTALLY deserving of your award - congrats and well done!

I don't know how, in a one-shot, you managed to make us feel like we'd known these characters as long as they'd had a relationship, but you really did. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

My mostest fave part... when he carried her inside, straight to the fridge. :D Love it! So sweet.

The slow departure from the intense need for each other was very well done. I could see a drift between them about to happen, but you still surprised me with the end.

All I can say now is - more PLEASE! :D
AngiJ chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow. You should continue this. This had me tearing at the end.