Reviews for Never Been This Far Away From Home
GregTheTroll chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Why no update? You certainly put them both in one hell of a spot. I would love to see how you could get them out. I know you probably have reasons you haven't finished this story, but please try.
ashisfriendly chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Erika, I read this over because I missed it so and forgot the horrible horrible cliff hanger you left us all with! This shizz is so wonderful and amazing and how dare you! I love you but I hate you! Protective!Freddie is my favorite Freddie and you capture him wonderfully. I NEED MORE. But I respect you. BUT I NEED MORE. 3
axel100 chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Hope Freddie has the A-Team on speed dial cause he's going to need them to get Sam out. Thats an exageration but his life isn't worth one red cent in the situation he's in. Even if Sam were to try something, the kind of people she's literally in bed with would have no problem making them both disappear. Love to see how you get them out of this.
Kpfan72491 chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
I loved the chapter. Update soon. :)
pigwiz chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
See, told ya..
pigwiz chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Some day my prince will come
Some day we'll meet again
And away to his castle we'll go
To be happy forever I know

Some day when spring is here
We'll find our love anew
And the birds will sing
And wedding bells will ring
Some day when my dreams come true

I didn't write this, Disney did. A long long time ago...
pigwiz chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
I've had the same experiance at laundramats and old diners.
pigwiz chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Well, OK... First I found it, then lost it. Then mistook it for one of my old shoes and had a top I didn't like fall over it and I didn't see it until it was time to dust my room and I decded to use the top I didn't like and then saw the single shoe, well, I thought it was a shoe, but it wasn't it was your fic disguised as a shoe but the moustache gave it away since I had never owned a shoe with facial hair let alone seen one I decided that maybe I should read the shoe and so there you go!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
Nice work! Poor Sam and Freddie ( Anyways, UPDATE!
Rockangel chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
UPDATE ASAP! YAY HE FOUND HER! SEDDIE FTW! :D
Seddielovergrl chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Omg this was so beautiful! I loved this and can't wait for the next chapter!
Kpfan72491 chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
great chapter :)
pigwiz chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
OK, you've been hiding this from me haven't you. You heard about me and decided that the 'pig' shouldn't read your fic. Well, just let me tell you something missy, all those terrible rumors about me, you know the ones I mean, there just all lies... I mean maybe I did get carried away a couple times, but not to the extant the lies about me claim. I really did NOT dance the dance of eleven vails whilst slurping tutti fruti and lime sherbert slushys. I did NOT BarBQ avacado pits then throw them at people over forty. Nor did I EVER make mustard cream pies. I do like mustard, but it just won't whip up into a decent custard.

Well then, I've found it. All those nefarious plans you made have indeed come to naught. I've FOUND YOUR FIC! I LIKE IT! And there just NOTHING that YOU can do about it... So just live with it! Hmph!
Bartsim18 chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
AW poor freddie, hope he can find sam and work it out wit her
Lanter chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Definitely a sad chapter, but well written. Freddie’s despair at the end really came through.