Reviews for London Calling
debslmac chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
loved this :)
HisPrincess77 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was great! I look forward to more :)
Sharon chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I loved it! Thank you for such a sweet-loving story. I loved Edward and his heart.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Ohh the famous thing that started it all. Im still on hiatus for this well ABM but im going to read it again when i get the time. So maybe when its complete cause i freak when i cant read the next chapter! Lol. So best of luck and all!

~Ash
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Amazing! I love sweet Edward!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Loved it!
palasluna chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Poor EdwaRD, you can call the sequel BluBalls for the summer
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was such a beautiful story...so romantic and tender. And a little first time hood sex...very hot indeed. I'm sure that this will be a long 8 weeks for Edward and Bella but its manageable given they will soon reunite. Thanks for this.
caseytabwizz chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
I love it! Great job! It was awesome!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Soo.. i was contemplating which story to start cause honestly i had no clue what so ever.. and the i saw SW and was like Whoa... when did you finish that story.. but decided to stick to my word and go with London! which im super excited to read.. lol! a new adventure! lol! anywhoo.. lets read this! D Oh and i love your disclaimer.. it gave me a really good laugh! D oh and fuckawesome song.. its one of my favs! Finally were getting somewhere.. lol! okay they both realize ther love so thats good. lol! now bring it on.. lol! Fuck yes.. a kiss in the rain! i love it! Holy shit i just got chills and now there are knots in my stomach.. ahh! lol! If i was her i would have broken down and started crying. lol. anyways i fucking loved this story.. and now i know that its extended im so fucking happy! this was just soo incredible! and more than wonderful! im so excited to be going onto the extended part... its so more than exciting! lol! this is going to be good i can tell! so as always i must go.. as i said before London is calling my name but now its a beautiful mess.. which i cant wait to start! lol! so on i read! D

~Ashley~
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Aww!

Omg I'm shocked that they did "it" outside and in the rain lol.
joayla chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Omg I am speachless that was fantastic!
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT! :)
Rememberwhen009 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I found London Calling through The Fictionators sight, and I am so glad I took up the recommendation to read. For a oneshot, this was masterfully written. I love the story and I am so so glad that you have decided to expand on it.

Thanks!
onesweetbell chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That was a sweet little one shot. I will def read the continuing story