Reviews for London Calling
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Loved it! looking forward to the continuation.
Shortcake79 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aw I totally love this, what a fantastic story!
tehrager chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
LOVED IT!

SO looking forward to the continuation! :)
Tylersmommy610 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
omg omg omg... im so loving this story... i can not wait to read more! thanks for entering THIS contest! wow!
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Awesome o/s, loved it.
tangledsugar chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
AWESOME!
Kiren-D chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was the cutest thing!
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I LOVED THIS STORY!

it waws so cute!

i loved it!

you write fantastic stories!

i love them all!

this one was a really cute one shot... i loved the whole thing with edward and bella and him just trying to make her see that he loves her... and it was so sweet!

just totally aw!

so yeah i cant wait to read more stories from you! :D

please keep writing!
jcheleyne chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Awesome one shot! More more more
wytchwmn75 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I loved it! I'm so glad its going to be expanded. Looking forward to seeing what happens.
in pursuit chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Holy crap! I think you ladies just tore my heart out. I am desperate to see you finish this but don't know if I'll be able to stand the imminent heart fail that i'm sure you'll include. ugh! Why do you have to be so damn good!
CorrinaTFF chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Transferring review from NaughtyHeels Contest Entry

So so good! Loved how you handled the chronology. Would love to see this story continue. Maybe with some of the back story. But even without the back story ... it would be a great story!
Groovechild1964 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I don't know how I missed this one but I just read your profile and saw that you came in second place! Congrats! I'm sorry that I didn't see it sooner and get to vote becasue you know I would have!

And I am so glad that you are going to expand the story becasue damn... And you know you can't just leave us hanging there after that hot, rain, on carhood sex!
ecxe chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
can't wait for more...it was so good. :)
zeewriter chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
that was beautiful guys. and sex against your mother's car? priceless! :o)
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »