Reviews for London Calling
TypicalTwilightMom chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw...such a heart breaker already. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters. :)
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
yes this is a great chapter but i always find it hard to read of e&b having to leave each other! i know they've confessed their love for each other but it's just so sad that they have to be separated! Nice work tho!
BeCullen chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
ahh too sweet. Oh Edward just about screwed it up. Nice job. Hope you continue it.
CJ1325 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
very hot! love the rain sex...great job
ladytechnicolor chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Holy crapballs! This is really good,

I'm excited to see where it will go!
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I am too lazy to look up my review from before but let me tell you that this is the story I voted for to win and I sincerely hope you ladies continue this in some way. I honestly loved it.

xo

Nina

P.S. Thanks for the kind words ;)
wisdomous chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
oh my gosh ladies that was so so good! i love when B and E are bff's and don't realize they're in love! and who doesn't love sex on the car in the rain? fuckhot.
ChrisRW chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
A wonderful, bittersweet story. I'm looking forward to when you decide to expand on it.
JC420 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
What excellent start! Great job on the collaboration for the 2 writers. Can't wait to read more :)
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow! Great beginning. I really think this will be great as a full blown story. I look forward to seeing what fun things you come up with for our love birds. Take care, Bunnies
xkryptonic.kattx chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
aw-that was so sweet

x]

loved it
lilly9999 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
So sweet! Loved it.
GeorgiaRee chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wow... just frickin wow... no words... truly.

Except, I am thrilled to know you are going to expand to a complete story. Really hope there is more to come soon!
gmoney chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wow... expanding this story? Loved it, can't believe it only took 2nd... Update soon!
BathProductAddict chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Excellent story. Please continue.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »