Reviews for London Calling
Iklepixie chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Great work slightly gutted to find the authors notes but heading for a beautiful mess now
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
ugh soooooo sweet. breaking my heart though!
Twi-mania chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
That was so great, I am so glad they admitted thier feelings for each other before she left, I thought that wasnt going to happen for a minute there. Now I am dieing to see if they stay faithful to each other, please tell me they will because they seem so sinsir for each other, but I am sure there is going to be drama somewhere so I am scared. Until next time...
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh the ending was so sad. The song listen to your heart was a perfect fit for this story. I was so glad that they were able to say "I love you to each other before she left for Europe. They have a stronger connection now. Two months is a long time. I hope he doesn't get lonely and spend time with any of the skanky girls that Emmett keeps trying to set him up with on double dates. I know his heart is with Bella and I hope they can both be strong enough to endure the length of time apart. E mails, texts and chats are just not enough but maybe they can help them make it to the fall. Great story ~~Jennifer
rose19.3.85 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
like it werry much...
shc92 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
So, SO happy this is continuing! I still get a bit choked up on this one. Transferring my orig review here.

I loved this so much. I don't know if I'm just in an emo mood or what but I got totally weepy and sad at her leaving. I really liked the way you used the days passing and the alternating POVs to build up the anticipation/pressure. Loved the info about their history (and Alice being 10 years younger and just hyper!). Edward telling about finding his little sister playing doctor and parents not believing - LOL! Matching PJs. Mom's knowing. Alice calling Emmett her boyfriend. E/B's natural comfort with each other before even admitting feelings. Their moments before the airport. (sigh) Good luck and I would so not mind seeing more of this pair!
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was great, so I'm really happy that you guys are continuing it.
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Well I am adding to your review list cause seriously we need to up this number! I LOVED this story. I thought Edwards reaction to finding out Bella was leaving was perfect.

Rain sex...um...I don't think it could get any hotter than that! DAMN.

You rock chicky and I lub ya.

;o)
Vampire Magelet chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
awesome fic:)
u2ugly2nv chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Yea.. a full story. Loved your story in the contest and I'm so glad you are continuing it.
Whitlocks Love chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
aw that was really sweet and really hot! lol i kinda hope you continue .. add a few chapters ... but either way love it!
MagicBliss chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I read and VOTED for this story and LOVED it! I'm very excited that you've decided extend this into a full-length story. Can't wait to see what is going to happen!
BathProductAddict chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Excellent story. Congrats on winning second. Cannot wait for the next chapter.
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I think it's only fair that since you reviewed me, that I return the favor! This was so much fun to write, that I am looking forward to actually taking the time to flesh out the real thing.

Maybe when we post a full chapter, brandi will have a heart attack!
Tilly Whitlock chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
First off, I am so proud of you bb. The both of you, so you have to tell CPW that I'm proud of her too. I cannot wait to see where you two take this. I'm gonna go post it on the blog now. I mean since it's a CPW collab, you get featured too.