Reviews for Freeze Frame
I lost a lot of respect for Edward when he said that he was going to get laid EITHER WAY that night...Like the way he feels about bella is nothing...she could be anyone.
Just because hes good looking now he has to be a skank? You have him fucking LAURAN for fucks sake...its a good thing bella didn't have sex with him in the first chapter...she probably would have ended up with an std. I hope shes smart enough to make sure that he gets checked BEFORE she sleeps with him.
berniedette chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
You gave Edward a different kind of car AGAIN! I am so confused!
berniedette chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Okay, I'm confused. Does Edward drive a Volvo, as narrated by Bella in the earlier chapter, or an Aston Martin? And also, Edward is not that smart? He had a photographic memory, but he's not smart? Just a geek? I guess I get it but it's confusing.
berniedette chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Okay. I see Bella isn't a whiny little girl. That's good. I like it. I'm really getting into this story. Thanks.
berniedette chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I really like the start of this story. I wish to God it'll only be Edward's POV. Also, you have a great vocabulary. I really enjoy reading your perfectly selected words. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2015
Urh. Hate Bella. Not reading anymore.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
Bella's attitude towards Edward makes no sense and is harsh.
jk chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
honestly I would have liked this story better if bella was all "ummm I don't fuck whores" and then walked away from him
just cause he looks better now doesn't mean he has to be a slut...he fucked lauran...umm ya bet he has stds
Guest chapter 34 . 3/4/2015
Well that sucks. Didn't realize it wasn't finished. :(
Emmaline chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
That's our Bella...what a skank! I remember thinking she was a first class slut when she reunited with Edward that first night. What did she do? Why, she lifted her skirt and invited him to fall into her lap for a little 'taste'. Who does shit like that? She had a 'whore' quality before James got her...he just agmented it.
And what's with the major flirtation toward Jazz...right in front of Alice? The whole group are nuts!
Emmaline chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
I can't believe how this story has turned bizarre. What about the tale of Rose bailing Bella out and the partnership, B.S. Bella's a piece of work and all the sniveling and poor-me-ing she's doing is disgusting and Edwards falling for it? These are people I just don't know anymore - and it's not clever writing, it's pure deception and totally trite and surface-characterization's. Bella has absolutely no depth at all...neither has this story!
Emmaline chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
Well...this is a surprise. Why are we hearing about Bella's duplicity this late in the story? I don't recall hearing anything about James...guess I'll need to go back to the beginning?
bellawu chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Just found this story and so excited reading the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Autumn101 chapter 34 . 12/6/2013
Please update soon!i love it
1,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »