Reviews for Can't Break Free
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I skimmed the sex! Lol. It was a good story. Very realistic. Reminds me of that low self esteem song.

Dear edward...go find bella. Love, me
ShouldHaveStuckToReading chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
You should continue it. There's a few Roseward junkies out there who would appreciate these two. I love how you kept Rose as Rose. And that E is completely smitten with her, yet realistic about it. I hope you find the time and inclination to write more.

Having said that, I do also love Rosalie/Carlisle. Lol. May have to go read that now ;)

Thanks for writing!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I loved this! I almost cried! I Know what thats like the pull and the person keeps throwing you away.
rubell chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
continue if u dont mind, please...
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
just can't get Rose and Edward together...:)
mcdean chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I really enjoyed this story, so many ways it could go. I'm getting into ExR fics lately and would love it if you'd continue this.
snshyne chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Delusional relationships suck.

They live together? And she's fucking around? I'd be confused too.

So tragic. What a mess they're in.
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I will be brutally honest with you. I can't stand Rosalie and Edward pairings, and they generally squick me out, but this one... not so much! Rose was her usual bitch, but you truly felt bad for Edward and the hold she clearly had over him. Good Job!
JulieLucia chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I really enjoyed this entry in the contest, it was so heartbreaking and very well written
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
BB you're killing me with the Roseward! You know how I feel about Edward and Bella ... :) That being said - I loved it, ya hor! You and ohlalaa with your Roseward's that I like. You're turning me into someone I don't even recognize anymore *sniff sniff*

Love the intensity of the relationship .. very yummy stuff :) And I love vulnerable Edward .. sigh.

Continue please! xo
lepetiterose chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
flails.

continue, I'm lacking coherencey at this point.

but this story is made of awsome3
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
well this is different :P

I've been in this tipe of relationship before, yeah, it is a vicious cylce, and I was in it for loike 2 and a half year, it was torture, until I finally understood and broke away from him.. no closure though, anyway this is good, you should continue this, just sayin'

Love ya!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
that made my heart achy. Well done.
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh puhlease continue! You KNOW I love this .. I do believe I've said it a few times ;) It's fantastic! The hurt, the need to just be around her even though he knows how really poisonous her feelings are for him..

pwease *bats eyelashes wantonly*

Though, now you mention Carlisle and Bella.. I may have to run and read that too!

LOVED this story bb.. Have I mentioned that enough ;)