Reviews for Executive Order
I've read this several times and I still love it!
Cfz chapter 8 . 3/17
Where the heck are Jack and Teal'c?
Good job! Interesting story even though it didn't focus on Jack I still read the whole thing.
ConnieN chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
One of the best stories I' ve read and I have read lots of them! I will be back to re-read this one. Thank you for it
Bearmauls chapter 16 . 11/13/2016
This was an enjoyable little romp around the galaxy. Made me think a lot about Death Knell and how Carter must have felt that episode, but even worse.
Loufiction chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
I really love this story :) Far from the first time I'm reading it and geez I just LOVE super ass kicking Sam :)
Is there any way you could write down a sequelle in which Sam uses that favor the president has granted her?

(Have to post it here 'cause I've already reviewed the last two chapters once :p )
riverlover chapter 16 . 8/31/2016
Great story. Sad to see so many people had to die but it was good for the President to get a good view on what the people of the SGC do. Thank you for sharing it.
dpdp chapter 16 . 8/11/2016
Wonderful Story. Have always enjoyed it. Thanks.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/20/2016
Sigh. Love our guys.
Great story, nice one x
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
Love that last line :-)
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 8/24/2015
Incredible story! I enjoyed it! Way to go, Sam!
Schatze8210 chapter 16 . 3/15/2015
Great story!
Owl chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
Absolutely fabulous. I love kick-ass Carter and it was great to see things from Hayes point of view.
bellachaos chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
I love it. Thanks for a great Sam centric story.
mmkbrook chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
Would hope Sam takes up Hayes comment if she needs a favor. I am thinking of the frat regs!

Story was great. Well done.