Reviews for Bondage
emmaleewhittaker chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
OMG WISH THIS CONTINUED SO GREAT
aclassicistkitten chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I kinda feel like this should have another chapter I mean it has kind of a good start kinda quick but I feel unfulfilled. I mean the idea is awesome but I don't know I want more. Also you put this under Romance I wouldn't consider this a romance piece if anything Angst.
synjax chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
SMEXI SQUEENESS! 8D

OVO
fireopalring chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
very hot! loved it
jjrb chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Is there any way I can convince you to continue this story? I really wish there was more.
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
im not a sylar/claire fan but i liked that one.
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
i like this idea a whole lot better than the bringing nathan back. that was a total mood killer. can't stand that whole mightyer than thou stuff they keep trying to push.
Scarlet Skulls chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Wow, that was really good, I enjoyed reading this. I'm speechless(which is rare considering I always have something to say), there are no major typos, no OCness in my opinion, and perfect sentence structure. Great work!
Gamebird chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Ha. I have a hard time with a lot of Sylaire stuff, but this one flowed fairly well for me except for the part where she begged (I think she'd still be pissed, even if she would say the exact same things, the tone would be different) and the part where she was aroused by him (again, I think she'd perform the same action - the kiss - but for the express reason of getting him to cut her free).

Good story, thanks for writing.
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
M.m.m.-very sexy, and bondage too!

;~D

Well done-keep up the good work!

:D
CrystalWithWings chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I was actually thinking of not finishing this story at first when I saw it was going to deal with rape but I'm glad I did though. This was a very good read and would actually make sense in the show if the writers were to give Slyer a decent on going love interist. I would love to read a part two of this story :)
xMkx chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Oh, what a great way to end my night.

I loved Claire's rather one-sided banter with Gabriel at the beginning, and then the whole, “Just because it’s who you were, doesn’t mean it has to be who you are.” That was great :]

I might be pretty twisted, but I thought it was kinda hot when he pseudo-raped Claire.

And then the way he just popped back into being Sylar again, yey! I'm getting really excited for when that's going to happen in the show. Hopefully it'll be just as Sylaire-y ;D

The little arrangement between the two of them to get him to take her with him was awesome. I can totally see that happening.

All in all, loved it.
fbdarkangel chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
okay you gotta make a sequel to this!
Chibiboku chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This story was awesome, is there still more and that's it cause i think you should write some more.
donna chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
very nice oneshot, hope you do more