Reviews for The Sand That Trickles Through The Hourglass
TheLondonUnderground chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
Ah, this is really good! If I was Sam I would most likely be panicking at the moment. It would be nice to see what is going on in the future! Keep updating!
LvSammy chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
OMG! This is great...please say there is going to be more soon...please...or I'll have to find you...thanks for this.
Caramel chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Great story! I'm loving it. Are we going to get a glimpse of what's happening w/Sam in the other "reality?" Is he still passed out on the bathroom (or bedroom) floor?
avidreader33 chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
This is really good. I feel so sorry for Sam but keep it coming!
ephiny63 chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Hey Hon

nice, very nice chapter and it was well worth the wait. I can totally relate with real life taking over from updating with ease.

Poor Sam I really felt his unease and confusion in this update, and suffering from a migraine won't help any. I am so glad that you brought Missouri in, I loved her character too, I have written her before but not for quite a while ... hm

Anyhoo, I am on my big break from Uni at the moment until March next year so I will finally have time to read, review and write sigh good way to spend summer! LOL

take care sweety

hugs Shelley
zuimar chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Gosh, I love Missouri too! I always felt it was such a pity that they've never used this character again on the show, so reading fics in which she has a part is really nice! Thanks for the update!
nexus432 chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
zoeysgirl chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Good story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Hope school calms down for you and lets you update soon!
nexus432 chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
OKAY why is some people able to see sam but not his dad. is sam spirit in this place or is it him. or is sam body still lying on the floor of the bathroom
lullabyJN chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
That was a great chapter, I love the fact that everyone can see him except his family. It is so interesting, I can't wait to see if he figures it out! WOOP WOOP

-Allee 3
ephiny63 chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Hey hon

sorry bout my being MIA lately but I had to get my thesis and essay finished as well as present a paper at a Symposium all at the end of the semester and year for uni, whew I finished today on my essay so I can relax a little and get into reading and reviewing and doing some of my own writing.

So getting back to your new story, I have a feeling that this is gonna be your best one yet! I loved the first two chapters and am looking forward to the next chapter with baited breath...

hugs Shelley
nexus432 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
i like this story and i love reading stories about hurt/limp sam. i'm a samgirl
lullabyJN chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
wow...I love where this is going. It is so good. I am so excited to find out how Sam got to be where he is...and it will be interesting to have him watch what life used to be like. Can't wait for another update...and hope things get better for you!

Lots of Love