Reviews for Timeless Titans
akwardllama chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
I like the plot line ect, it is a fun read so far.
quibble chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Continue!
BBxRaeandPercyxAnnabeth chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
so i hav one word UPDATE!
Zenia chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
I do feel like she chose to give into her emotions too soon, and if it's the Teen in Teen Titans that's bugging everyone why not just call them self the Titans like their comicbook counterparts.

-Read You Later
Orin Forever Crimson chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
This is a good idea. You have Raven and Beast Boy down very well in my opinion. You were a little quick in letting Raven lose control like that since she no longer has to worry, but that's your choice. I enjoyed you work. Can't wait for the next chapter. _ Orin
BabelBeni chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Ooh, you seriously have to continue this! Don't give up! And yes, I totally understand the whole 'acting out of character in an in-character way'. It makes sense if you think about it.

Okay, umm, I know what he uses the belt for! To hold his pants up! Hehe... yeah, but if the belt only had one pocket for his communicator, it would look tacky. So, he has all the pockets. ;D

But man, BB must be really freaking out now... This person, who he thinks he knows to be calm, centered, and reserved, is suddenly acting more hyperactive than he usually is! I'd be scared too... Poor BB...

Please keep up this wonderful, astounding, awesome, amazing, outstanding piece of literary work, I'm really looking forwards to a new chapter! You've drawn me in already, and that in its own is tough, especially in four chapters. ;D

Keep writing,

Beast Boy Rox 4-Eva
YoungTitan213 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
If I had a belt like Beastboy's, I'd wear it all the time! I mean it doesn't HAVE to be useful when it looks good.:)

Okay, on with the review. Good job, I don't think having Raven let her emotions free was to terribly OOC, in fact it was pretty in character. Nice job. Hmm, I wonder where the other Titans are...

Nice job, I'll be waiting(patiently) for more!
ninjacat5 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
I liked it! I can't wait for the next chapter
noradiana chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Dont give up! Its not a flop. Its good. People just have limited time now a days so no time to review. I can try to help you with an ending if you want. Im good at endings and bad at beginings. My stories are proof of that. :D
YoungTitan213 chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
This is a great story! You should not call it a 'flop'.

The emotions in this chapter, were very intense, very good. Raven was portrayed excellently. Gotta ask though, what's with the italics at the end?

Interesting stuff here. Continue, please!
RabulaTasa chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
A simple solution to your chapter length dilemma: take the next six chapters and turn them into two. Wham, bam, thank ye ma'am. Combining this chapter with the first would've made a decent prologue, which would probably have attracted more attention and helped alleviate your feeling of floppiness (also keep in mind that you're pretty late in the game for this fandom, as the show's been cancelled for almost three years now).

Also, watch your apostrophes: you're a little trigger happy with them, although inconsistently so (There's "Titans go!" and "Titan's, go!" to give an example.). Plural nouns don't need them, possessive nouns do. And while I'm being a picky editor guy, the "he" of "he said" is infrequently capitalized, as it's not usually the beginning of a sentence ("Raven, snap out of it!" he yelled at her.) Dialogue can end with a question mark, exclamation point, or a comma if it's not at the end of the sentence it's in (for a clearer and better explanation of what I'm saying, search for "quotation mark rules" on google). It's not a big deal, of course, but you know where the devil is: in Hell. Keeping the details company. Or something.

Question: why would Raven be ashamed of trying to protect Beast Boy? I'm a touch confused about that bit. Also, a little bit of scenery description would probably do wonders for inflating the chapter length a bit (if you've read any of my stories, you'd realize what a hypocrite I'm being right now). The scene with the dude with the gun (See what I mean?) was straight to the point, which is great for business writing and academic writing, but not always the approach you want to take for story writing. We might not ever see the guy again, but he's the pivot point for your plot, and perhaps should be treated as more than a mark on a checklist (Again, I'm being a hypocrite here... so sue me.).

All in all, though, good work. There's some polishing that needs doing, but there almost always is.

-John
BabelBeni chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
No, this isn't a flop, it's actually very well written and very hard to stop reading. I'm just guessing that a lot of people read it but didn't feel like reviewing. But seriously! Read this thing over, it's freakin' awesome!

Critique: The voice, tone, and emotion in your writing is very good, and very well written. The spelling, punctuation, and grammar is excellent, although you did mess up once or twice.

Your story has the depth of a true author's, and the dimension that a special few Fanfic writers can obtain. Good job, you should be proud.

And also, what's with the whole italics thing at the end of that chapters? I was just wondering, because I didn't know if that was intentional or what.

Keep up the great work,

Beast Boy Rox 4-Eva
RabulaTasa chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Very well-written, you're managing to keep all of the Titans very close to in-character (and it's "close" only because I think Robin would have a better argument than "It's a job for teenagers," especially if there weren't any teenagers ready to step into the job, which you haven't mentioned yet) while properly conveying the sense of loss that the upcoming separation is bringing to the party. My only complaint is that you're separating scenes by starting a new chapter every time, and that tends to break up the flow of the story pretty nastily.

-John

P.S.: I love the penname. Best Zim episode *ever*.
YoungTitan213 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
No, the Titans CAN'T break up the team! Especially over the stupid reason "We aren't teens anymore." Beastboy is actually right, c'mon Raven, do something!

Liked your story, the emotions here are great. You wrote Raven very well this last chapter, she was acting out of character in a very in character way! Uh...if that makes sense.

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, keep it up! It's really good.
Raven2k8 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
WOW really loved the emotions you put into this story! The extreme highs and lows. I also like the BBxRae relationship here.

Please update soon and can't wait for more! Peace ;)