Reviews for Where Do We Go
Kathy De chapter 1 . 5/10
I love this story...thanks so much for sharing your talent.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Would've liked to see Cal and Ria being forced into something even more... sexual... so they're relationship would have drastically changed.

Anyhow, excellent story!
JanuaryLight chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is my favorite fan fiction of all time. Quite possibly my favorite story of all time, bar none. The way you have written this, the emotions of the characters, everything feels very real. It's exquisite and beautiful. I cry every time I read it, but in a good way. Absolutely fantastic.
Someonefromthefuture chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Powerful, that's the word to describe your writing. I like how you make Cal seem the emotional one - the one who has to struggle with himself all the time. Gillian, for all her lack of composure, is much more sure of herself. Well done :)
Lover's Reason chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was outstanding. It was a scenario I had never considered before, but you played it out in a way that felt very realistic to me. Your characterization was spot-on, I was taken in by the story, and the sex was tasteful but still quite exciting. Very good job.
NElaineR chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
You were able to go from depravity to beauty and handled it with amazing skill. Well done.
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
It's been 2 weeks now since I've read your fic and I know reviewing is really important... but I'm not sure that my words give justice to your story! But you deserved to be reviewed!

It's a very very fantastic story on so many levels.

First you developed a really difficult topic "rape" or "forced sex" but you did this with great respect and not in disgusting voyeurist way. On the other hand you didn't minimise ou trivialise the awfulness of the situation. We (I) can felt the sensations and the emotions of each character during the reading. Sometimes it's so intense that I had to stop the reading for a minute. But Ive entirely read it, twice, before reviewing to be sure!

I totally agree your choice for the "after drama", and how Gillian dealt with the situation with Cal. I know that the story centralise around Cal and Gillian, but perharps a small ligns on Ria, cause it was hard for her too, and the text minimalised a bit her reaction after... but you're right she's a tough one and it's your author choice and I respect that.

Finally, just saying your story is awesomly written.

Thank you so much for that fic, it's a real treasure.

(and sorry for my english, it is not my language and I hope my words give justice to your fantastic work!)
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
i read this story couple of weeks ago but failed to leave my review...this is a good story and some of us are able to read these dark and violent fics and still know that in "reality" these are just Characters in a story. No different from us enjoying a horror movie or Novel of such intensity. We still know that Cal & Gillian characters are respectfully, tenderely, and secretely in love with each other. You, my Fanfic friend, have a wonderful imagination. A rewarding talent!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Fantastic. After such a traumatic start for callian they were able to work it though and have a memorable first time with good memories. That was making love. Beautifully written with respect for the characters with sensitive feelings for all the acts they were forced to do. Thank you.
lapeyre julie chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
definitively my favorite story !
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I was a bit wary of reading this story at first, but having read your other stories, I was impressed by the quality of your writing & decided to give this story a chance. And I wasn't disappointed - I thought this was very well written and that the whole subject matter of assault, rape & violence was treated in a realistic manner.

I would have loved to see the interaction between Cal, Gillian & Torres in the ensuing days at the office, and especially to see more of how Torres was dealing with it. Any chance of a 2nd chapter?

At any rate, well done! :)
WheresUrMoose chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Holy fuck-me-freddy!That was just...astounding in so many was brutal yet the honesty we needed from them.I now really have to read some of your other work!You are the Cal Lightman of short stories!
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Cracking story,,,I must admit to like dark storylines - but only if they are well written and this one most certainly is...

anymore in the offing?
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I, like a lot of other people, wasn't too sure I really wanted to read this. But I'm glad I did. This was dark and scary, and powerful and moving. Amazing story. I've read all your stories, and I hope you'll be writing more stories in the future.
lirial89 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
fantastic, beautifully dark but with a happy ending, my favourite kind of story! love this so much! well done :) am off to check your other stories now :)