Reviews for White Capes
LoonyTuned chapter 1 . 3/28
LOVE IT
Goldenfightergirl chapter 1 . 1/2
Hah what a pervet Steven is.
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I love this paring too! And your story is great! I love it!

- Cherry
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
haha great story and I liked how neither side won
The NN chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awww I love it! *O*, make a sequel please! xD, I love the end xDD, bye! :)
KL93 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I have to say, that ending made me laugh. hard. haha. Gotta love Steven and his awesome hair. :)
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I loved this fic of yours! I think you did an awesome writing this pairing. Keep up the great work!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Aw, this was too cute! I think you did a great job with this. Keep up the great work!
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Loved the little naughty part. *inserted perverted grin*

But seriously, it was quite a nice story.
SchwaWarrior chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Eh, I hate to be the first "bad reviewer", but... it's lacking. The fluff scene was rushed, the battle scene was... SOMEWHAT rushed; it was fine that you didn't need to describe the whole battle, but the part that described how they "traded countless attacks" before the Metagross vs. Metagross appeared, IMO it could've used some more description and wind-up... It's not a BAD story, but it disappointed me; it could have been a lot more than what I saw here. :-/

I liked some of your ideas though, such as the white cape the Champion has to wear- I never thought about that in-game before and it was a nice touch (also you made Wallace out VERY nicely in the opening bit :D). Also, awesome pairing. _ Never seen this pairing before to be honest; it's a creative idea. So there were some good things about this story even if overall I thought it could be a lot better.

Keep practicing, and also don't take anything I say personally. :) I see potential in you.

-Schwa
Helpless Days chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aw, cute :) I love their interaction and Wallace was perfectly in character. Fluff was cute, and I'm loving that last comment ;)
Eon Penumbra chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I don't usually review fics that aren't one of my favorite shippings, but this one was too good to pass up.

I love the way you portrayed Wallace in here, it's hilarious and completely accurate.

So Steven gave up being the champion on purpose, huh. That makes perfect sense, and I applaud your originality.

Fluffy-ness was excellent, and I liked the comment at the end. I usually like seeing battles, but I think that this time you made a wise choice in summarizing the gist of it, because otherwise it would have disrupted the flow of the story.

All in all, quite well written, and if this wasn't one of your best, I can't wait to read your other fics. Good Job.